𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝑒 𝒾 𝑔 𝒽 𝓉

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

darlin' I fall to pieces when I'm with you

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

"No! It doesn't work like this, Elijah! Have you ever baked before?" I huff and ask Elijah, he just shrugs and tries out some weird icings on the cookies we baked. I look at my decorated cookies and then his, I definitely won.

His work is such a mess but he looks so adorable with the flour on his nose and a baby pink apron.

"Come on, learn from the professional here. Let me teach you." I boast and snugly get between him and the counter. I grab the icing and carefully fix his squiggly doodle work, my lips form a slight pout in concentration.

A habit I picked up from who, I don't know.

"See, it's so easy!" I happily chuckle and look back at him over my shoulder. Elijah continues to stare at me with love and a small smile playing on his lips and I turn my attention back to the cookies, blushing because of his look.

"You do it now." I suggest and try to move away but he cages me in, placing both his big, veiny hands on the counter from behind.

I'm pretty sure my vagina skipped a beat.

"Show me once more, please." I smile happily and nod at his request, picking up the icing again. I lean down a bit and show him my artwork again, my hair strands start to irritate me and I annoyedly blow at them. My hands suddenly stop their work when I feel Elijah coming too close to me. His stubble tickles my cheek a bit making me scrunch my nose.

"What are you doing?" I ask and a lazy smile takes over my lips as he tucks the strands behind my ear and places a soft kiss on my pulse.

"Wooing you." He answers shortly and I giggle.

"Why though?"

"You gotta keep wooing to keep such a beautiful woman all for yourself." Elijah mumbles against my skin and I laugh at his answer.

"Shouldn't I be trying to woo you then?" I ask curiously and lean back to rest my head on his shoulder.

"First, I'm not a beautiful woman. And second, you don't need to woo me. I'm already wooed by you." He cheekily answers and I grip the back of his neck to pull him closer to kiss me. His hand travels to my throat as we kiss and I moan. I slowly push back and teasingly grind myself against his hips. He tightly clutches my waist with his other hand and nibbles on my lower lip.

"God, you both are fucking disgusting." We pull apart immediately after we hear Seb's irritated voice. I rub the back of my neck sheepishly and move away from Elijah who just shamelessly pulls me back to him and glares at Seb.

"Fuck off, man. I'll kiss her whenever and wherever I want to. After all, she is my woman." 

"And she is my baby sister first. Not allowed in our house. No hanky panky business in this house." Sebastien warns and leaves, not before stealing a few cookies. He talks about hanky panky business, me and Elijah already had some wild sex in my bedroom.

"Your brother is so fucking annoying, I'm going to strangle the fuck out of him someday." Elijah grits out and I nod in agreement.

"Please do, he interrupted our hanky panky business." I mock and sadly sigh, stacking some cookies on to the plate so that we can eat them before they are finished. Elijah takes the plate from me and holds my hand, we walk out together towards the lounge and plop down onto the huge couch.