𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓉 𝓌 𝑜

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

live fast, die young
be wild and have fun

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

I look ahead into the mirror and tiredly glare at myself, then I look back on the ottoman and see two outfits.

I feel so pathetic today.

I never dress bad but my outfit today is so miserable that Sebastien will fly back to New York just to hit me with a pan.

I sigh and grab the better outfit, wearing it.

At least I look like 'that girl' .

Even if I don't feel like it.

I slowly grab the brown mini Jacquemus bag and mope out of the closet towards Elijah who is seated on the bed with elbows on his knees and a phone in his hand.

He looks up at me and puts the phone aside, giving me a soft smile. I feel my heart flutter at his smile but instead a grunt leaves my lips to which he chuckles and pulls me on his lap.

"There's my girl. You look gorgeous, baby." Elijah compliments in his deep voice after kissing me on the lips and I hum in response even though I feel like fainting at his words.

He cups my cheeks as I lean more into him, definitely looking like a chubby kid.

"Tell me how you are feeling baby."

My throat tightens as he asks me that and I try to push the pathetic tears back.

"I don't know. Pathetic and disappointed." I say with a cracked voice and a tear slides down my cheek without my permission making me whine.

I feel like a teenager again.

Feeling disappointed in myself was a daily occurrence before.

And if you wear a great outfit but you don't get the vibe then it's one of the biggest disappointments which is enough to make me depressed.

And I am already feeling terrible about myself.

I push forward and bury my face in his warm winter coat while loosely clutching the lapels of it.

"It's okay to feel like that baby, let it out, yeah? I'm always here for you." He coos and more tears escape because of the sweet man comforting me. What did I do to deserve him?

I whimper when he pulls me away to wipe my tears, looking into my eyes with a warm expression in his beautiful brown eyes.

He leans down and places a brief kiss on my nose before caressing my cheek with his thumb as I continue to stare at him.

"I know what will cheer you up baby, come on. Let's go." Elijah murmurs while pressing his lips on my temple and I nod with a sniffle.

"Where are we going?" I ask in a nasally voice, my voice is already so bad and it sounds worse after I cry.

"It's a surprise, love."

He lifts me up from his lap and gently pats my butt to usher me towards the door as he gets up himself.

After we settle into the car and pull out of the garage, Elijah plays Lana Del Rey as I am looking out of the window. My head snaps to him when I hear the song and he simply grins.

I am in love with this man.

"I thought you weren't the biggest fan of Lana." I lightly tease, gradually getting into a good mood. Elijah shrugs while looking straight ahead.