𝑒 𝒾 𝑔 𝒽 𝓉

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘖𝘶𝘳 '𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵' 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Elijah's POV:

My feelings for Anastasia were growing deeper day by day. She had totally consumed my mind so I decided it was enough and I confessed to her that I like her and I wanted to have a relationship with her. 

After what happened to me in the past due to Bethany and Damien, I never thought I would find someone who would care for me and love me. But it's just different with Ana, she takes my breath away every time I look at her, see her smiling, each and every action of her. She makes my heart beat like I ran a damn marathon, I get nervous around her but she makes me comfortable, she makes me happy and she cares for me.

I have won a damn jackpot

When she confessed that she liked me too and wanted to have a relationship with me I was basically on cloud nine. We decided to take it slow but I don't think I can, it is not that I don't trust her or anything, I didn't want to rush it and ruin everything like it had happened to me last time. So we decided that she was going to ride with me to the office and I didn't care if anybody saw us, I just wanted to be with her and make her happy by doing small gestures like kissing her forehead, drive her to the office and all that.

Later that day at 6 pm, it was time to leave, we walked together to her car, I just didn't want to let her go so I hugged her tightly to me. But eventually we said our goodbyes and left. I had started having dinner with my family as mom had said she needed to see her children everyday and I had no problem going at their mansion but the two of my least favourite people were also always there.

I drove to my parents mansion, parked the car and went straight to the dining room. Everybody was present there, I guess they were just waiting for me to arrive. I went and sat down on my chair and we started the dinner.

"So Eli, how's everything going? I mean are you happy?" Bethany bitch asks me as if I am a depressed, stoned kid.

I can see my mom cringing and my dad slightly rolling his eyes.

I love them

"Why wouldn't I be happy? I am totally fine, you don't need to worry about me." I said with a small fake smile. I see Damien clenching his jaw besides her and I cheer for myself mentally.

"Why can't you just be normal around us for one single fucking day?" Damien asks in a pissed off voice.

Little bitch

"This is my normal brother. " I say coolly.

"She just asked a question to you, you don't always have to be rude." He explains and I glare at him. I take deep breaths and try to calm myself. Then I decide to converse normally with them because I did not want to make him more angry.

Ha! As if, who would want to speak to him and his wife?

My brother is dead to me

"I won't apologize, I never do. You can just stop asking me those stupid fucking questions, I can be happy if I want to. You don't need to shove your nosy ass in my life." I answer Bethany bit-no, my dear sister-in-law, with a big fake smile plastered on my face. She looks back at her plate with her lips pursed and we continue eating as if nothing happened.

"What's made you so happy today, son?" I bet they all know it's about Ana because once again they are smiling like creepy stalkers.

"Must be about Anastasia, huh?" Dante asks and they all start to wiggle their eyebrows.