𝒻 𝑜 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

I think I like you best when you're 
just with me and no one else.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

"Where were you guys?" Asher asks smugly when he sees my flushed face, mirth swirling around in his eyes. I did fix my face and my lipstick so then why is he looking at me like that? Elijah didn't even give me any hickeys tonight. I warned him not to do anything to my precious skin because my dress is strapless and I can't afford having any marks on me, at least till we get back home. Our photos are going to be in a few, handful magazines and people love analyzing every detail.

"I was giving her a tour of the estate." Elijah answers smartly and I nod in support, clutching his arm tighter and moving close to him with a sweet smile. All of them look at us as if they don't believe us at all.

"Yeah sure, I guess you were giving Ana a tour of the rooms here." Killian smirks and smugly scratches his neck. We all get the signal, I turn and gasp a little when I see my red lipstick marks peeking through his crisp white shirt. I quickly fling my arms around his neck but it's too late. They already know and right now, they are smiling so creepily and my face is so fucking red. I bury my face in his chest and hug him tighter when they all start teasing us. Elijah chuckles and wraps an arm around me snugly, softly caressing my waist.

"This is so not fair man." I pull away as Liam complains and Seb suggestively wiggles his eyebrows at him making Liam scowl. I pull away finally but stay in Elijah's arms, still with red cheeks.

"Hey Elijah, how about you give me a tour of the rooms? A special one?" Bryan whispers the last part and winks. Elijah's expression soon turns horrified and we laugh hard as Bryan continuously moves towards Elijah while biting his lower lip playfully.

"Girl, move. You already got your turn." He says in a annoyed tone and I lift my hands in a surrender before pushing Elijah into his best friend's arms.

"Traitor!" Elijah mumbles under his breath, giving me a pointed stare but I just innocently smile.

"Get your disgusting hands off me, you bitch!" Elijah struggles and tries to get away but Bryan has his hands tight on Elijah's waist. The scene is too comical. My man totally struggling with wide eyes and a panicked face with Bryan who is acting a bit too good to tease him purposely. Elijah somehow pushes him away after seeing the pout on Bryan's face and then smacks him on the head before fixing his tuxedo, coolly.

"Fine! I didn't want used waste anyways." Bryan sulks and rolls his eyes.

"I didn't want a shrimp dick either." Elijah scoffs and my mouth drops open. Bryan puts up his middle fingers but Elijah just leads me away as everyone laughs.

"Hun, it's alright. Truth hurts." I hear Asher and Killian console and see Anika offering him a drink while patting his shoulder.

"You're so mean. It somehow turns me on." I shrug with a small smile and he gently kisses my temple.

"I know it does, baby. We'll continue when we get back home."

"No, thank you. I would actually like to get some sleep and maybe a massage." I frown, thinking about how I won't even be able to match Elijah's stamina anymore. He stops a server and picks up two glasses of cocktail from the tray and hands me one.