𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝒻 𝑜 𝓊 𝓇

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘺.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

It's 5:00 pm right now, me and Elijah are in his car. We left the office after all our work for today was done and now, he is driving us to his penthouse.

I am currently looking at this fine man beside me. He is driving the car with one arm leaning on the windowsill and the other on the steering wheel.

Those veins are looking a bit too prominent today...

How the hell did I get blessed with such a hot and sexy gentleman?

"Is he treating you good?" Adrian's voice booms through the car and Elijah rolls his eyes at the question.

"What kind of question is that? Of course he is." I say with a laugh when Elijah's hand lands on my thigh.

"What he means by that is, there's no inappropriate things going on, right princess?" Sebastien asks and I look at Elijah, only to find him smirking mischievously.

"Everything's good guys. Don't worry about your sister, I am taking care of her just fine." Elijah tells them and my eyes widen at his tone.

"Ugh I am hanging up." 

"ENJOY!" Adrian and Sebastien say at the same time, Elijah chuckles and mumbles something under his breath after listening to Sebastien's loud 'ENJOY'.

"Why did you have to say it like that?" I scold him with a smack on his arm.

"Like what?" He asks me, acting totally clueless.

"In that suggesting tone."

"And what do you think I was suggesting Ana?" He turns to me but I stutter at his question.

"I-uh h-how would I know?" I look outside the window with a furious blush on my cheeks. He shouldn't tease me like that, my dumbass always blushes like a fucking tomato.

"I think you know exactly what I was talking about." Elijah says in a dark voice and I give him a nervous side glance. 

Does this car have oxygen?

I clear my throat and avoid looking at his face.

After the car is parked, we both get out and walk towards Elijah's private elevator. He actually owns this whole building and a few more in this area.

 I was quiet for the whole ride, the tension was a bit too much in that car. We enter the elevator and Elijah stands ahead of me to press the button. I look at his muscular back and blurt out the stupidest thing ever.

"This feels like Fifty Shades of Grey." 

I slap both of my hands on my mouth and curse at myself while my eyes are wide due to mortification.

What the fuck did I just say?

Elijah turns around with a bit of amusement and a lot of lust in his eyes, I look down at my feet as I continue to feel like banging my head.