𝓉 𝑒 𝓃

I hope that won't be the case with me and my future kids👆🏻😅

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
 𝘪𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭
 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

Today is Saturday, so no work for today and I have a date! I haven't been able to keep the smile off my face since I woke up honestly. Elijah told me that he would take me out for dinner first and then it's a surprise. So I get up, take a shower and wear my casual clothes. I go downstairs to prepare breakfast for me, Adrian and Sebastien, they must be waking up now too. I go downstairs and decide to make waffles with ice-cream which is extremely unhealthy but putting a few berries on top would justify it right? I make the batter and put them in the waffle making machine, after they are done I take 2 waffles for each of us and put vanilla ice-cream with caramel in it. Just as I am getting the waffles ready, the boys enter the kitchen area and sit on the counter stools waiting for the breakfast to be served like little children.

"So Ana, I heard you are going on a date with Elijah?" Adrian asks, my eyes widen and I start coughing a bit. I don't know if they will allow me but how did they know about that anyways?

"How d-did you know?" I ask nervously fidgeting uncomfortably on the stool waiting for their answers. Their faces look eerily calm and that is scaring me shitless.

"Well, you know, Elijah wasn't going to be able to take you out without our permission." Sebastien says. 

"What did you both say to him?" I ask them carefully.

"Oh nothing, we allowed him to take you out on a date." Seb says with an innocent face and I narrow my eyes at him knowing they both said something which I wouldn't like to Elijah.

"You can go, but if he hurts you or make you cry call us." Adrian says with a grumpy tone. We have had this talk about relationships and what happened to us in the past makes both Adrian and Seb extremely protective of me. Like for example whenever we go out together or something, if any male specimens look at me these both give them their death glare which will probably make you pee in your pants, as you see their giant structure and great height don't help to make people calm or comfortable around them.

"Thank you! You are the best." I rush out of my seat and hug them while giving them a kiss on their cheeks. After my actions I saw a small smile on their faces and I knew they were happy for me. After the breakfast, I go upstairs to my room to pick an outfit for the date. I realized he never told me what to wear so I decide to text him.

'Hey, what should I wear for our date today?' -from Ana

'Wear something comfortable baby, it will be a relaxing date with a dinner and I don't want you to be uncomfortable.' -from Elijah

'Okay see you tonight.' -from Ana

He texts me back and I start searching for an outfit which is comfortable. After my outfit has been picked, I watch some Netflix and then decide to make chicken sandwiches for lunch. After the lunch is done, I decide to go to a small café for a drink and to some work on my laptop so the workload won't be much on Monday. This café I found out when I was in school is absolutely adorable and cozy and they make the most amazing sweet treats and drinks. The owners are these 2 people, they are a beautiful old married couple and I enjoy their company. I grab my laptop and my purse and head out after informing my brothers about where I was going and I don't bother to change the outfit. After arriving there I park my car, grab my things and go inside.