𝓈 𝒾 𝓍 𝓉 𝑒 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

After Hazel and Liam are done fan girling, we three go to the cafeteria to have lunch. I choose the fried rice with chicken gravy and go sit where Liam and Hazel are sitting with their lunch already in front of them and Caleb has already joined them.

Wow, it feels like I haven't seen Caleb in years. Well, it was only 2 days but still feels like it.

"Hey Caleb." I greet him and give him a brief hug after setting down my rice bowl. I can't wait to devour it.

"What were you doing on the weekend? I was trying to call you." Liam asks him and I mix the gravy and rice together, too busy for the conversation.

"Uh yeah, I was with my family. My brother got a promotion so I had to leave the city to celebrate." Caleb says looking down at his drink, in a daze. I continue eating as I am too hungry, I should have eaten more sandwiches in the morning. But whenever I eat a lot, it isn't hard for my body to gain fat, the people with high metabolism are so lucky. They can eat whatever amount of food they want to and they hardly gain weight.

I mean I don't have that much fat on my stomach but it definitely does not work on my thighs. My thighs are kind of huge, they can look slim due to my tall figure but I notice it's not the same whenever I am sitting. My boobs are not huge though, I mean my breasts are average not that big but due to my thighs, my butt is on the bigger side. 

And that is why, I do exercises that are more efficient for my legs.

"Anyways, how was the date Anastasia?" Caleb asks me and my stomach flutters with butterflies thinking about my first date with Elijah.

"Look at that red face of yours! I am seriously confused if you guys fucked or not." Liam says and my mouth drops open, I must be looking like a tomato.

"No we didn't, shut up." I tell him. He looks at me unsurely as if I am lying,, why would I lie?

"It was amazing." I tell Caleb truthfully and then convey him all the details like what we did and where we went.

"You guys are really cute though." Liam says and everybody nods once I am done telling Caleb about our date.

"Elijah Kingsbury: a successful, scary and a sexy billionaire and then there's Anastasia Smith: An ex model and Elijah's assistant who charms everybody with her good looks and kindness. What a perfect couple!" Hazel exclaims. 

Oh, did I forget to tell you guys I worked as a model? Well, when I was 13 this agency had approached my parents to ask if I could model for Zara kids. They said yes, I modelled for a few more agencies till I was 19 or something but then I stopped when my parents died. They still put proposals in front of me but I am not ready. I like modelling, it was something that made me feel confident as a teenager and being comfortable in your own skin is just really important, you know. But everything suddenly changed, it just takes a lot of courage to be in front of those cameras. Since Elijah has entered my life, I feel like I am more confident than I was after mom and dad's death, he just compliments me everyday and looks at me with that certain look in his eyes, it's enough for me. He makes me feel good and happy.

"You should start modelling again girl." Liam tells me as he nods at me with courage.

"I don't know..." I trail off.