𝓉 𝓌 𝑜

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

As I got in, I noticed the office was pretty spacious and it's interior had a dark vibe to it and I loved it. The office had a big window pane which gave the whole view of New York. I was in awe. Then I hear a clearing of the throat and I blush. Why you may ask?

The CEO is the most handsome and the hottest man alive on the earth. Like seriously, he is breathtaking in his formal attire. 

I won't mind having this man's babies. He's that pretty.

Good genes, I tell you.

"Good morning, Miss Smith." He greets me. His voice is a rich baritone, sounding like deep midnight or something, I know I'm swooning over him. My stomach nervously clenches as I continue gazing at the man/

I hope I don't have drool coming out of my mouth

I snapped out of the reverie and politely greet him back, "Good morning, Mr. Kingsbury."

"Have a seat." as I sit, I notice his large, veiny hands as he's looking at my files. I shiver in delight and my mind gets confused whether to get lost in my scenarios or just stare stupidly.

I am fucked

"So have you ever done this kind of job?" He asks, making a strong eye contact and I confidently hold it. I shake my head, hoping that he doesn't notice my red cheeks. 

"No sir, this is my first time ever working." I answer honestly, a bit nervous for his reaction.

I know, I'm a whole adult without any experience. It's damn embarrassing but I had to start somewhere and I'm proud that I'm working towards it.

"May I ask why you didn't work before?" 

I am a crazy, over-protected bitch

"I- uh- its just that my brothers never let me work. They are kind of protective, they always pampered me and I actually wanted my own job earned by me. My brother, Adrian had offered me a job in his company but I knew how they would handle me as they knew my capacity to work. Therefore, here I am interviewing for you." I answered, I was feeling nervous around him and I don't know why.

"Very well, you also have the qualifications for this job. I am impressed." I smile and my face becomes more red when he compliments me.

 "What makes you think that you are suitable for this job?" He asks again, his warm, honey eyes flicking up to me again, my heart lurches and I answer him honestly. 

"My skill set matches all the requirements laid out in the job description. In particular, my ability to work to tight deadlines and manage my time effectively make me a good fit for the role. I may have not worked before but I have observed my people over the years, working and I know what it takes." I respond and try to focus on the main goal and not on his face.

I am also passionate to afford an expensive wardrobe and food.

I didn't actually say that but it is what it is...

"Congratulations, Miss Smith. You are hired." Wait what? I thought he was going to ask me some intense questions. Is it always like this?

No, it's fucking not. I don't think so. Don't they usually email the candidates or something?