𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤
𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴,
𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦,
𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Elijah's POV:

I look at my beautiful girlfriend through the glass that separates our office. Nothing can describe my happiness today, Anastasia is going to live with me. Only for a few days but at least she will be with me all the time.

She's got me all whipped, that's not even a question anymore.

I mean, look at her. She is like a breath of fresh air, my breath of fresh air. She lives in my thoughts. My lovesick ass even keeps her photo with me in the wallet.

I drag my eyes across her pretty face and to her red tinted lips. 

Gorgeous

I snap out of my daze when I see some boy in her office, my dreamy smile drops and I scowl. Who the fuck is he?

He is making her laugh. Who does he think he is?

Chandler Bing?

Janice's laugh from F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

I don't fucking think so

The burning feeling in my chest increases as I watch them. Everybody knows that she is mine anyways, I focus on the work piled in front of me.

Jealousy always gets the best of me

Anastasia's POV:

"Hi." A guy enters my office after knocking. He has blonde hair and green eyes, and he is in a suit. I give him a polite smile.

"Good afternoon." 

"I was here to give the blueprints."

"Oh yes! Mr. Brown, weren't you supposed to submit them to Mr. Kingsbury?" I ask him and his cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

"He is scary and kind of rude." He blurts out and I laugh at what he said. Why do people think that Elijah is scary? Although I have seen him being rude.

"You want me to submit them?" I guess and he nods gratefully.

"No problem."

"I apologize for disturbing you." I wave off his apology with a chuckle.

"It's okay." I say and a smile forms on his face.

After holding a small talk with him, he leaves. I get up and walk out of my office with the blueprints to give them to Elijah, I softly knock on his door and walk in.

"Who was he?" I feel like laughing at him, I knew it was coming my way.

"No one." I shrug and lean on his desk. His eyes are filled with possessiveness and anger, he is trying to stay calm.

"Anastasia." Now he is in front of me, well hovering above me because he is so tall. My lower stomach clenches as I look into his eyes.

"He came to submit these." I softly whisper not wanting to anger him more and give him the documents.

"Why didn't he just come here?"

"He was scared of you." I purse my lips together, not wanting to laugh in this serious moment.