𝒻 𝑜 𝓊 𝓇

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since my panic attack and my first day here at Kingsbury corp. Everything is back to normal. I reach the office, do my tasks and go home. But I have been avoiding him. I don't know why but since that day I haven't talked to him properly or haven't looked at him in the eye. He is probably pissed of at me or maybe not.

The night on the day I had my panic attack, my brothers cancelled all their work and we had a movie night with lots of junk food and candies. They always do things like this to make me feel better. We even baked together and ended up having a food fight and just like everyday I had to clean up all the mess. 

I wish mom and dad were here...

Anyways, tomorrow's the charity ball. So me and my brothers are going together that night as they didn't want dates and Seb had said earlier, "It will be the perfect entry." dramatically.

Right now, I am getting ready for today. So I have a long and relaxing shower, after that I wear a black ribbed bodysuit, warm black tights with a Chanel skirt and matching blazer, it's a set. I apply my normal makeup, some lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara and a little blush.

I go downstairs and make breakfast for everybody, some pancakes with ice-cream our favorite and some smoothie. I eat my breakfast in the peaceful silence, write a note for my brothers and leave. As I drive, I start thinking of new ways for avoiding my boss. I know he will be annoyed but I can't help it. I park my matte black Mercedes and get inside the building, straight to the elevator. Just as I walk inside, I notice him walking towards this elevator too, I press the button a few times in a hurry but he is fast enough to reach.

Dammit

Fuck his long, muscular, hot legs.

Doesn't he always use his private elevator though?

He gets inside and I greet him, "Good morning, Mr. Kingsbury." without any eye contact. He greets me back with an angry and rude 'good morning'. I guess I deserved that. 

I nervously tap my foot on the ground and receive a side eye which makes me stop as I try to crack a smile. It's more of a grimace. He suddenly moves towards me and I deeply breathe in when his front brushes against my behind and I try to think about what the hell is this man doing. His deep, spicy cologne enters my senses and my mind is so fucked up that I can only think about riding him in his office.

He presses the button to our floor and I clear my throat in embarrassment when I realize that I forgot to do that. So I was getting nervous and turned on for no reason?

As the elevator opens I quickly get out and start speed walking, though I can feel his piercing stares on my back. I rigidly keep walking and force myself not to collapse on the ground into a shivering mess.

I get inside the office keep my stuff on the table and head over to the pantry for making him coffee. I enter the pantry and notice a guy with light brown hair in there, leaning against the counter while sipping his drink. He is pretty cute with his grey eyes.

"Hey." He greets in a deep voice, catching me off guard.

"Hi, I am Anastasia." I decide to introduce myself with a polite smile.