𝑒 𝒾 𝑔 𝒽 𝓉 𝑒 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢
𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

After having the perfect dinner, me and Elijah sat there talking for some time. I was asking him questions, basically interrogating him but nothing serious. And then Elijah wanted to go to the pool, what is with these men around me swimming in the cold? I don't understand it. But I agreed and stepped inside the guest room to change into my black bikini. I carefully remove my dress and wear the swim suit.

This bikini makes my boobs look bigger, I shiver slightly when I feel the gold chain against my shoulders. I wrap my arms around myself due to the cold and sprint across the hall to quickly take a jacket from Elijah's closet because I had started shivering. I run outside the room and down the stairs and then I stop when I am outside. I sigh loudly and pant due to the long run.

This is what happens when you are not really active at exercising

Like I care

I snort at my thoughts and slide open the glass doors leading outside. Woah, the pool looks steamy, in a literal way. And I see somebody more steamy in there, shirtless. And suddenly I have no problem removing the jacket which is covering my body.

Elijah is leaning against the glass wall of the pool with his head thrown back and his toned veiny arms opened resting on the glass. His throat bobs slowly as if sensing that I am watching him. I just watch him with my mouth agape.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare or are you going to join me?" He asks, now giving my body a heated stare which is cladded in one of his jackets. 

Me, being an idiot, I just send him an awkward thumbs up and he dips his head low, silently laughing.

Why does he have to look so sexy?

I decide to remove the jacket to avoid embarrassing myself again and I put it on one of the lounge chairs. Quickly walking towards the pool, I step in, desperate for heat. Wow, my skin is cold and hot at the same time.

"This feels so good." I moan in content once I get in. You know, there's this day you are tired and you just want your bed's warmth so once you are home, you just fall onto the soft and warm bed and sleep. That's how I feel right now.

Warm hands coil around my waist and I get pulled into a hard chest. I blush as I look up into Elijah's brown eyes, which are now filled with adoration and lust.

"Hi." I whisper and in response he lowers his lips on mine. Our lips move passionately as he pulls me closer to him by my waist. I don't think that even air can from between us, I can feel every inch of his body pressing onto me and it would be a lie if I said I didn't like it. He puts his hands on the back of my thighs and lifts me up so that I can wrap my legs around his torso. My hands fly up to his biceps for support so that I don't fall in the water.

Woah he has really nice muscles

"Dude, I swear to god if you drop me, I will kill you." I threaten Elijah once we pull back and he laughs.

"Don't worry Anastasia. I don't want a horrifying possessed, demon to kill me." He teases me with a shrug of his shoulder and I hit him on the arm for calling me a ' possessed demon'.

"Oww, you hurt me." He pouts and I bite his shoulder.

I just felt like biting him

His skin looks edible