𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝑒 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

I wake up when I feel the winter sunlight coming through the wide and tall windows of Elijah's room. I turn around and face Elijah who has his arms around me, our legs entwined with each other and face in the crook of my neck.

He looks so peaceful sleeping like that and beautiful too. I run my hands through his long silky hair which have streaks of golden in it, I have to ask him which shampoo or conditioner he uses. His lips are parted while his eyelashes are thick. I trace his jawline which could probably give you a cut, I mean it's really prominent.

At one point I am tracing his beautiful face and now he rolled us over so that he was on top of looking at me with a smirk while I blush.

"How long were you awake for?" I ask with bright red cheeks.

"Long enough to know that you love this handsome face." He says with his morning raspy voice. Just as I hear his voice, I am feeling like crossing my legs tight. He sounded so hot...

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me, I look at him and shake my head with a blush.

"Nothing." I say and he just smirks with dark eyes as if he knew what I was thinking of.

Elijah leans down and captures my lips with his own plump and warm ones. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him back, his kisses are so warm and tingly. They make me go on fire, and make me feel safe and warm. His teeth softly nibble on my lower lip and I pull away.

"Nope." I say and he gives me frown.

"But why?" he asks and leans down one more time but I just put my hand on my mouth.

"Morning breath." I mumble.

"I don't care baby." He tells me but I just push him with all my strength and run to the bathroom.

"That's not fair Ana." I hear his yell and I just giggle, I search for a spare toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. Elijah comes and stands behind me and glares at me for a minute but I just give him a toothy smile to which his eyes soften and he shakes his head fighting a smile back.

After brushing our teeth, he takes my hand and pulls me to the bed. After I lay down, he comes and lays right on me. His head on my boobs and arms coiled around my waist, I stroke his hair and give him a kiss on the top of his head.

"Come on Elijah, we have to get up." I say but he just buries his face more into my chest and says a 'no' which comes out muffled.

"Aren't you hungry?" He nods but doesn't get off me.

"Okay 5 more minutes." I say.

I pull the soft blanket over us so that only Elijah's head is visible and my upper body. I keep massaging his scalp slowly as he falls asleep again. He is so grumpy in the morning. I lightly lift his head up and slide down with him still laying on me and wrap my arms around his head which is resting on my chest.

I love the feelings I get when I am with Elijah. He makes me happy, comfortable, warm and all giddy inside. I can't wait to see what we have in future together.

Whoa there, not so fast.

I know, just saying.

Mhmm...