𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓉 𝒽 𝓇 𝑒 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

the only time you will
ever see my fist
is when I grab your hair
as you moan "Deeper."

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Listening to the man, I go through the graphs opened up on my tablet with a concentrated expression. Then I lean back, lifting the pencil in my hand up to my lips out of habit.

My eyes flick to the head of the table where Elijah is sitting like the boss.

He is the boss.

He suddenly catches me staring at him with the pencil between my lips like a creep so I hastily turn my head and put the pencil down after cleaning it. I cross my legs and try to focus again but feel someone staring at me.

I nervously bite my lip and tug at my blazer.

Why am I acting like a little girl around her crush or something?

I exhale and ignore my stupid heart.

An hour later, we are finally done with the meeting.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Arnoult." I politely say with a smile and we shake hands. I feel a muscular arm slither around my waist and I look up at Elijah who's suddenly standing beside me.

Both the men shake each others hands pretty hardly and Mr. Arnoult walks out with his assistant. Our team starts to move out of the board room and after a few minutes, they are gone, I throw my arms around him and hide my face in his chest to muffle my laughter.

"Why were you looking at him like that?" I ask with a smile playing on my lips and Elijah casually shrugs before tugging me closer to his chest.

"My stare was pretty normal."

"Your stare was pretty much like 'you-just-gave-her-cooties-you-motherfucker'." I elaborate with a deep voice and he glares hard at the large doors of the room.

"He was checking you out." I roll my eyes at his stupid words.

"No, he wasn't. He's got a wife." I point out while tugging at Elijah's tie. He scoffs with an angry look on his face.

"Baby, not all people are what they look. Okay? You have to stop believing that the guy is faithful to his wife because he isn't. He's fucked his way through half the population in his industry." My face twists up in disgust as Elijah looks at me, playing with the hem of my trousers.

"Ew. Can we please talk about something else?" I ask in a soft voice and he pulls away. He takes my hand and we walk out of the room towards his office. Once we're in, he presses the privacy button and pulls me onto his lap.

I shriek and giggle while settling myself and then hear Elijah's deep, low chuckles.

"Tell me what you want to talk about."

"I don't know." I answer in a small voice and trace his chest, slowly tugging on the buttons of his pristine white shirt.

"Cake, shopping, chocolates, music, ramen, sex, shopping... Vogue?" I confusedly list out the random things in my head.

Elijah slowly smirks and squeezes my ass.

"Sex sounds good." He says in a serious voice and I blush.

"You want to talk about sex?" I ask him with a teasing pout as he helps me remove my blazer.

"I prefer practical applications and learning." Elijah tells me, nodding all the way with an expression which is enough to assume that he is really serious about this practical applications and all.