𝒻 𝒾 𝓋 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

Today is the day of Charity ball. There is going to be a lot of paparazzi and I hate it. But at least my brothers are there to protect me. After I come back from the work, I prepare tea for myself, start my music and go straight into my closet to find a dress.

As I am looking, I can't find anything but then I remember an evening gown that my mom had given to me as a gift before some days of her death. I haven't opened the bag since but I guess today is the day. I go towards my dress section and find the bag in which the gown was hidden since like 4 years or something.

I open the bag and find the prettiest dress in it ever. It is a simple satin gown with blush pink colour and has a furry shawl which has the lightest shade of pink to go with it. I get my bath ready with some bath salt and vanilla bath bombs. I just love the smell of vanilla. I get in and relax for some time, then shave and relax for more time and then dry off. I wear my satin dressing robe with white lace undergarments inside and start doing my make up.

I decide to do light make up due to the colour of my dress. So, I apply baby pink to my eyes with some dark pink nude lipstick to go with the dress. I apply some mascara and then some blush on my cheeks and nose and then also apply some glow oil on my neck .

For the hairstyle, I keep it simple and elegant by curling my hair into waves so that they look silky and light. I get into my dress and then put on a pair of Ralph and Russo heels, a gift by my dad. I try to look for some jewelry  to go with the dress but I don't find it. Just then somebody knocks on the door and I notice Adrian and Sebastien coming inside with a box in Adrian's hands.

"Wow, you look like a princess, Ana." Adrian says.

"Indeed you look gorgeous, sister." Seb says.

"You guys look handsome too." I say and notice their black tuxedos with leather shoes. "Um mom had given us this necklace so that we could gift it to you. She wanted you to have a memory of her if something bad ever happened to her. So turn around princess so I could help you with it."

I turn around and notice the delicate silver gold choker which is shining really bright. It almost brought me on tears but I controlled them.

"You know the necklace was given to her by her mother, so she passed it onto you. You look gorgeous." Adrian says.

"Why am I getting the vibe that we are going to walk her down the aisle?" Sebastien asks, looking between us with raised eyebrows.

They aren't getting rid of me so easily

Adrian smacks him on the back of his head and I say, "Okay leave it guys. We have to go. Come on."

We get out of the house and I see a limousine waiting there for us. We always used to go in a limo. Me, Adrian, Sebastien, Mom and Dad. But the thing is my parents are not here anymore. I always thought they were in a better place now: heaven. It made me relieved that now they have to go through no pain.

We get in the limousine and I start getting nervous. I never liked attention, not after what had happened that day. At least I have my brothers now, to help me, to protect me. My brothers notice my nervousness and Seb says, "Calm down, you got it. We won't let them do anything to you. Take deep breaths and just smile." I put on a warm and polite smile as we get out of the limo and we start getting blinded by flashes and ridiculous questions by the reporters.