𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓉 𝓌 𝑜

Warning: A bit of smut in this chapter, if some of you guys are not comfortable with sexual themes, you may skip the part. But I know none of you guys are going to skip😂

But it's my first time writing it so I don't know if it will be good or not😅

Ana's POV:

I feel a few kisses on my skin and I hum in content. Leaning forward, I curl up into a ball and hold onto Elijah's warm hand.

"Wake up baby. Come on." After hearing Elijah's voice, I groan in a really ugly way and try to open my eyes.

"It's too bright..." I say in a thick voice, oh my god why do I sound so bad when I wake up?

"The sun isn't even out yet." 

"Then why are you waking me up?" I whine and finally open my eyes. I curl up my fists and rub my eyes to get the blurriness out and then finally look at Elijah who is standing with his hands on his hips. 

Why does he look so handsome and determined this early?

"Because we are going to exercise together." He says happily and my face twists up in annoyance.

"No." I give him a short answer and pull the blanket over my head.

"Come on! I was so excited to exercise with you!" He whines but I pretend that I am asleep.

He drags me out of the bed and I pull myself back. I hope nobody can see through the glass pane at this time, they will definitely think that something is wrong with us. Elijah is of course more powerful so he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I am a sack of potatoes now

"Put me down right this instant Elijah Orion Kingsbury." I loudly demand but he just smacks my ass and I turn red.

"I like your middle name though." I mumble and smack his ass back.

Why does he have a nicer butt than me?

"Ha! Take that!" And a vicious cycle of smacking each other's ass continues till we reach his room. This sounds so weird and funny, my butt kind of hurts now.

Why is he so rough?

"Wear your workout clothes." He orders me and I sneer at his face. I turn on my heels and look at my bags which are now placed in his closet.

"Shoo! Get out." I tell him and he walks out with a shake of his head and a smirk on his face. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and then wash my face after taking out the products I need from my bag. I place my creams, cleansers and all of the bottles on the counter and nod to myself.

I choose a red deep V-neck sports bra and black seamless tights. I don't want a jacket though, after the workout my body is too sweaty. And really sore too.

After wearing my leggings, squatting, wiggling and jumping around, I walk in front of the mirror. My lips are puffy due to sleeping and I have under eye circles but who cares? I am just going for a workout.

"Anastasia are you done?"

"Yeah, coming!" I yell out as I fix my leggings. I feel hands snake around my waist and I lift up my head after snapping back my legging in it's place. I look at him through the mirror and see his eyes traveling down my body so I tap on his arms and raise my eyebrow at him.

"God, you're so damn sexy." Elijah groans out in a husky dark voice and I chuckle.

"Yes, of course. The dark under eye circles, huge thighs and stretch marks? Absolutely sexy." I say jokingly and his coffee brown eyes turn dark.