𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓈 𝒾 𝓍

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

And if the devil
was ever to see you
he'd kiss your eyes
and repent

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

"Why the hell are you not ready yet?!" I scold Seb while wearing my earrings as I walk into his closet. He continues to look into the mirror and fixes his hair. I scowl and tap my foot on the ground with my hands on my hips.

"Chill princess, we still have half an hour." He says in a bored voice and I smack the back of his head.

"Only 30 minutes, you bitch! That's my boyfriend's family who's invited us for Thanksgiving!" I screech and Seb winces, punching my arm. I kick him in the shin and run out of his room to Adrian.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Seb yells loudly in anger and I hear him groan. I mischievously giggle and plop down next to Adrian on the couch. He amusedly stares at me and I shrug.

"So, what's up with Hazel? She seems pretty normal from the texting." I ask Adrian in a curious voice and he sighs.

"I went to her apartment and her brother slammed the door on my face, I waited outside for 5 hours I think but no one came." Adrian tells me in a stressed out voice and I stare at him with my eyes wide and jaw hanging.

"5 hours? You're so fucking whipped." I say in a tone of disbelief. I have never seen Adrian running behind a woman before and this is kind of entertaining but I'm also upset with Hazel because she's not talking with Adrian. She must have her own reasons though. They'll sort it out.

"Will Elijah ever wait for me for 4 hours? Nah, he'll just work on his beloved laptop." I groan and he chuckles casually.

"By the way, Elijah has been waiting at the door for 15 minutes now." Adrian informs me and leans back on the couch while scrolling though his phone. I quickly stand up and hurry down the stairs to open the doors for Elijah.

"Adrian is fucking unbelievable! Why won't he open the door and where are the guards anyways?" I angrily grumble and open the doors only to look at a patient Elijah who's waiting with a bouquet in his hands. I grab him and pull him inside the house before slamming the heavy doors shut.

I don't think I would ever be able to make him wait for 5 hours.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were here, Adrian did this purposely, didn't he? I'm sorry." I wail and throw my arms around him, his chest vibrates as he laughs at me but I just frown and hug him tighter.

"Baby, it's okay. I would've done the same to Diane's boyfriend if he ever existed." Elijah innocently informs me and I internally sigh because of this perfect gentleman.

"Ugh! Why are you so perfect?! Give me a kiss." I demand and pout. He fulfills my wish and presses his lips against mine while cupping my jaw. I pull back realizing we'll get late and he pecks my lips multiple times.

"I missed this sight soooo much." We hear Seb's annoyed voice and I pull away with a blush but glare at my brother.

"Why would you make him stand outside? Poor Elijah." I hug my boyfriend's arm and my brothers stare at him in distaste.

"Baby, do you know how cold it was outside? And he made me stand there!" Elijah complains and I accusingly glare at Adrian who's shaking his head in disbelief. Elijah hugs me, almost swallowing me whole in his arms.