𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝒻 𝒾 𝓋 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

I loved you as
Icarus loved 
The sun-
Too close
Too much

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

"Do you want some more, honey?"

Saint shakes his head at my question and continues stuffing his mouth with the brownies.

"Yes, baby. Please." Elijah answers when he thinks I'm talking to him.

"I wasn't asking you Elijah." I say with a giggle as Saint stares at him with a frown. Elijah offendedly stares at me and then at Saint and then back at me.

"But I'm honey!" He argues angrily and I grab a piece of brownie for myself.

"No! I'm honey!" Saint yells at him with chocolate all over his mouth and I gush at his adorable face. I quickly grab my phone and take a few pictures making sure to send them to Anika, least bothered about their argument. I am kind of acting like a new mom but who cares.

"Wha- no! You're not. She calls me 'honey' everyday." Elijah proudly boasts and Saint rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm not one for jealous people. But she clearly called me 'honey' and not you." The little man sasses and I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

I need to steal him away, asap.

"That's my woman, you know that?" Elijah asks him and Saint scoffs.

God, this boy is so cool.

"Chill, uncle Elijah. I'm not stealing her away. At least, not yet." Saint mumbles the last part under his breath and I gasp before laughing out loud.

Elijah mischievously looks at Saint and he freezes in his seat with wide eyes.

"No!"

With that, the both of them are off their stools and are running all around the penthouse and Elijah tries to catch Saint.

"Come back here, you little shit!" Elijah yells from some where in the living room and I follow them after grabbing another brownie piece.

"Cherry! Save me!" Saint runs towards me and my eyes widen. I quickly shove the brownie into my mouth and pick him up in my arms before running off.

"Hurry! He's coming!" I squeal and run faster before going into the dark home theatre. I finally stop behind a cozy couch and gently sit down with Saint on my lap. I brush his soft hair back and heavily breathe.

He places a finger on his lips, indicating that I should be silent and I try to stop my pants.

"Guys, I know you are in here." Elijah sings and  Saint stares up at me with those icy blue eyes in worry and excitement. I smile and hear his footsteps coming closer to us. Saint's face scrunches up and I frown before understanding what's happening. Before I can even do anything, he lets out a little sneeze and I slightly gasp.

We both gulp and anxiously wait for Elijah to come to us.

"Found you." Me and Saint scream like little kids and I scream louder when Saint is lifted off my lap.

Wait, why are we so scared though?

My screaming abruptly comes to an end and I just stare at Elijah and Saint who are laying on the couch, looking at me as if I'm some idiot.

"Shut up." I snark and cross my arms against my chest. Elijah's eyes wander down to my pushed up breasts and his cheeks turn slightly red.

Awww.