𝒻 𝑜 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

And if the devil was to see you,
he'd kiss your eyes and repent.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Crashing my lips down onto hers, I ferociously kiss her after losing all the sanity I had left in me for the night. I have no control when it comes to Anastasia, I admit it. She's my Goddess, who rules every single part of me and I happily let her because I'm so fucking consumed by her and weak when it comes to her. I worship the ground she walks on and I'll do it for my whole life to have her by my side, to cherish her and love her. My heart is in her hands, she would break it it, she would completely rip me apart, walk all over me and I would just thank her.

Am I really becoming mad?

You already are, whipped fuck.

I live the feeling of her running her hands all over my bare chest before she pulls away.

"I swear, I'll throw away that phone of yours and this stupid vibrator." Before she can pull out the vibrator, I pin her hands behind her back and pull her bare body flush against mine. I groan because of the feeling of her supple body against mine and those fucking tits, they drive me crazy everyday.

"Did I say you could remove it, hmm?" I menacingly ask and bite the skin of her neck, my lips automatically trail down to her breasts as if they know where they should go and I gently suck at her nipple, making sure not to hurt her tender breasts. She'd surely slap the shit out of me if I hurt her breasts.

"No, but I wanna cum. And you're not letting me." She pouts cutely and I peck her lips twice, patting her ass to usher her towards the couch.

"Get on the couch. Legs apart." She hesitates a little and I deliver a playful smack to her perky ass making her scurry and lay on her back with her legs wide apart. I look at the sight in front of me and my mouth waters when I see her pussy gushing with her juices, I quickly unbuckle my belt and smirk when I hear her breathing pick up because of the sound. I wrap the leather belt around my fist and walk towards her before settling myself between her legs.

"May I?" I gently grab her hands while indicating to the belt and she slowly nods. With a satisfied grin, I tie up her wrists above her head, not too tight to hurt her soft skin but enough so that she doesn't try to pull out because of all the  pleasure she's going to feel now.

"What are you doing?" Ana asks, intimidated when she sees me reaching out into my pocket and pull out my phone. I wink at her and slowly increase the vibrations of her toy as I enjoy her face and the heavenly sounds she makes all the while.

"Fuck you! Elijah!" She moans my name at last as I keep playing with the settings. I leisurely take a seat on one of the seats in front of her, giving me the view of her divine body as she writhes continuously.

"Baby, you curse too much these days." I click my tongue and sigh in mock disappointment while she curses me a bit too much. Kill me if I'm not enjoying every single moment right now. Her back arches off the couch and she throws her head back with an unforgiving moan. My pants become even more tight because of my growing erection and I decide to slip them off. Anastasia's eyes quickly flick to me and they widen when she sees me slowly stroking my dick as I watch her with hooded eyes.

"Ugh, I can't-" She moans loudly and her legs start shaking. I lower the vibrations again, making sure she doesn't come. I continue stroking my cock while thoroughly enjoying her writhing, irritated self.

"You want to come, baby?" I ask deeply and she nods eagerly with moist, teary eyes due to overstimulation. I chuckle and beckon her over with two fingers.