𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓉 𝒽 𝓇 𝑒 𝑒

Sweet baby jesus.

This man looks fine asf with that hair, that jawline and we cannot to forget, those prominent veins😫🥵

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

I am literally starving right now, I had to go up and down the floors for work and this damn building is so fucking tall, yes there were elevators but I wanted a superpower which would make me teleport anywhere I wanted to go. It would have been a lifesaver!

Right now, I am sitting in front of the computer and verifying the new pile of files I just got. Damn, being a CEO of such a big industry must be really difficult. But at least it provides you a luxurious life, right? I am literally talking as if I am the main character who was abused and the one who lived in a bad household.

Everything I wanted was literally handed to me but it's not like I am a bratty spoilt kid. I know it's all hard work and well I am proud of myself that I am working hard right now.

So this is how it goes, you are born, you grow up and go to school, it's exciting but boring at the same time, then you go to college and then bam! You have to search for a job, once it's done, you have to find a husband and start a family, it isn't mandatory though.

It's not like I don't want kids, we just need a permanent job and a good amount of money and a good headset for that.

I at least want 3-4 kids and they will live a life full of happiness. But wait! If Elijah and I have kids, they would look gorgeous!

I would have his babies right now.

There's a baby making process first...

Thinking about sex, my mind immediately goes to the amazing morning I had today and I slowly bang my head on the desk to clear out my mind. The experience was just too amazing and I was kind of left speechless after that. It's not like I am a virgin or anything but nobody has given me a head before, I did not know it would feel this good. Or maybe it's just because Elijah was the one who ate me out, that man has divine skills.

It's my lunch break!

I suddenly hear Elijah's voice from the intercom who is now telling me to come to his office.

Doesn't he want his lunch?

Or maybe you are his lunch...

I get up and shake my head with a groan at my dirty thoughts and then walk out of my office towards his huge office. Seriously though, what does he want? Because I am about to go hangry due to this cruel starvation I have had to face.

"Oh my! It smells soo good..." I trail off as I enter Elijah's office but I go still when I see steaming hot food ready for us at the table while Elijah is sitting on the couch with his sleeves rolled up and tie, loose.

I don't know what looks hotter

The food or my man

My mouth immediately water's when I look at all the Korean food, I quickly walk over to the table and give Elijah a loud smooch on his cheek. A small smile forms on his face due to my actions.