𝒻 𝑜 𝓊 𝓇 𝓉 𝑒 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯
 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

"So what did you guys do on the date?" Hazel asks in an excited tone while Liam is busy shoving marshmallows in his mouth. 

It's still Sunday.

We three are at Liam's apartment right now sitting on his couch while there's some music playing on the tv. After the breakfast at Elijah's, we got ready and he dropped me off at my house and drove to his parents house. I spent some time with Seb and Adrian, they did most of the talking because they were interrogating me about my date and the both of them seemed pretty satisfied with my answers so I am happy. After lunch, I suddenly got Liam's call to come over to his apartment using his oh-so-gracious words.

"Get your ass at my place now bitch, we need the details."

"Tell us every thing, even what you both talked about." Liam says with a muffled voice and a piece of the cloud-like marshmallow falls from his mouth, I scrunch my nose at that while Hazel gives him the side eye scooting away from him slightly.

"Well first he picked me up and he said I am gorgeous-" I say with a bright smile on my face, "- first, he took me to a cute restaurant, it was kind of bohemian and the food there was soooo good. He found it with his friends in high school, it was kind of crowded but it was calm and peaceful.-" I show them the pictures and they praise Elijah for taking me there. "The waiter there arrived to take our orders and he was looking at me all the time, Elijah got jealous it was cute. He even thought you liked me Liam-" I pause and look at Liam who has disbelief on his face, Hazel pats him trying to control her laughter. "- It was so much fun, we talked like we were childhood bestfriends you know." 

I am pretty sure my face right now is filled with adoration and a dreamy look.

"Now to the main part, get ready people..." I say and Liam interrupts me.

"Wait! Let me get some more candies." With that he runs into the kitchen and Hazel changes the song.

"Ok continue." Hazel says once they both are comfortable on his couch.

"I never even expected this one, so after the diner we got into the car and he started driving towards his house. I was confused but I did not question him, we reached and he made put a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see-"

"Kinky..." They both mutter and I laugh.

"That was my exact thought, he led me to another car and he even said he was nervous. I really like it when he tells me about his feelings you know, it's like we both feel the same for each other. I assured him that there was nothing to be nervous about and then I counted upto three so he could untie the blindfold-"

"You guys are cute!" Hazel says in the middle and Liam nods putting skittles in his mouth. I take the berry flavored ones and put them in my mouth.

"What I saw was so perfect, he had set up a car theater." I say.

"We need a boyfriend with unique ideas, why did you have to get the best one?" Liam asks and I shrug.

"You don't have a crush on Elijah, do you?" I ask him with a suspicious tone and he turns red.

"I mean our boss is hot and all but I kind of like Caleb..." He trails off and Hazel squeals loudly.

"Finally you accepted it! I knew it!" She shouts.