𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎

Guys, I am in love with slowed songs, nobody can argue with me on that🔪🔫

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘺.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

"I mean I can't believe it, why would he do that?" Hazel asks and I shove a spoonful of ice-cream in my mouth.

"I hate him." Liam says with tear filled eyes and I give him a side hug. Currently, we are all sitting in our home theatre watching some rom-com. There are a lot of snacks, I don't think we all are going to need dinner.

"Leave him, I think Elijah is going to fire him." I say, furrowing my eyebrows in concentration and both my friends turn to me in a whiplash after I say this.

"Damn, you have such a great man for yourself." Hazel says dreamily.

"What is going on between you and my brother?" I ask her seriously and she sighs sadly.

"I like him but I don't want him to hurt me." She softly says, putting the chips in her mouth.

"Why would he hurt you? You do know that if he hurts you I am going to kick his ass right?" I ask her and she nods miserably.

"I think I should tell you guys this." She says to herself and I put my ice-cream bowl down on the table, pausing the movie.

"What are you going to tell us?" Liam asks her, wiping his eyes with the tissue.

"So, I come from a really strict household. My parents, they wanted me to get married to a guy who was chosen by them." She says and our eyes widen due to this new information.

"That's just... sad." Liam says with a sad frown and I nod.

Cries in desi :(

"And I met him, he seemed nice. He was polite, good-looking and respectful and all that. We started meeting up a lot because I knew there was no way out of the marriage. My elder brother, he was not really happy about everything and he was always suspicious. And I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life, I started trusting him as time passed by. Days passed and it was the day of our engagement party, everything was so grand and I was kind of happy."

 She puts her head on my shoulder as tears slip down her cheeks.

"But I don't know, he was just so drunk and I was watching him as he walked towards me in front of everybody. I remember him staring at me with nothing but pure hatred, I was kind of confused. When I went forward he just pushed me away and slapped me. I was crying and my brother, I had watched him fight with my fiancé. Andrew (Hazel's elder brother) was so close to killing him but it all stopped as a video started playing, it was a video of me and my friend at that time. I can't even tell the vile things that happened, he had somehow managed to edit it. Everything ended in a huge fight and I got kicked out. Andrew helped me settle down here, in New York. I thought I would never see Sean (Hazel's ex-fiancé) again. But I did." She pauses and I stroke her hair to calm her down as she tightly hugs me.

"I saw him after a few weeks of settling down here, I was doing good. He was with another girl and they looked like a couple. Me being stupid, I decided to confront him and he told me everything. He had said that he never wanted to marry me and all, he was forced just like me but he wanted to end it. All his friends and his siblings had helped him to get him out of the marriage. I thought they were good but they turned out be so evil. After he told me about everything, he even introduced his new girlfriend to me and I got humiliated in front of everybody."