𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓈 𝒾 𝓍

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

 The show is about to get started😏

Anastasia's POV:

It's safe to say that the ride back to Elijah's penthouse was filled with loads of sexual tension, I was starting to suffocate actually. With his long, thick fingers inside me, I was like putty in his hands.

The elevator to the penthouse opens and we both stumble inside with my legs wrapped around Elijah's torso. Elijah gently pins my body against the wall, kissing down my throat. I tilt my head, giving him more access to my skin and kick off my heels.

I feel the cold marble under my thighs and my lips part at the feeling. Elijah leans towards me and hungrily kisses me, his tongue goes past my lips and I moan. I pull him closer to me, if possible, and my breasts tightly press against his chest.

He pulls the dress over my head and throws it across the living room, we ignore the sound of something dropping and continue, in a deep haze to understand what's even going on around us. Elijah's shoves the fabric of my g-string aside and roughly thrusts two fingers in me.

A guttural noise leaves his throat when I clench around his fingers.

Hot

"Elijah..." I moan as he continues and sucks on my nipple. His fingers move in and out of my pussy and I throw my head back, breathing heavily. I cup his cheeks and pull his mouth away from my breasts to kiss him.

I cum all over his fingers. 

"Suck."

He puts his fingers in my mouth so that I am able to taste myself. I wrap my lips around them, licking and sucking off the warm and slightly salty fluid. I never knew these actions could turn me on so much.

Elijah picks me up and walks towards the bedroom. Once we are inside, he closes the door and gently throws me onto the bed. I slightly bounce, resting on my elbows, and watch as he strips out of his clothes. The cocky and seductive smirk he sends me only fuels up the heat. He knows what he is doing to me.

I get up and crawl towards the end of bed where he is standing, to help him out of his clothes. It was getting a bit slow, he had to stop teasing me. I get on my knees and pull him down towards me so he can stop teasing me, for God's sake.

I did not know this was the amount of impatience I had

We lay down on the soft bed with Elijah above me, he looks at me while tugging at my panties. I nod in a haze and he softly kisses me while taking the underwear off my legs. My fingers slowly tug at his soft hair and he lets out a groan.

"I am going to try something, okay baby? Tell me if you feel uncomfortable." Elijah says in a thick, raspy voice and I nod while clenching my legs.

"I want to hear you say it Ana." Looking into his dark eyes which are filled with wildness and hunger, I answer him.

"Okay." My voice comes out in a whisper while he gently caresses my cheek.

I think this is going to be dirty

But I'm absolutely fine with that...

"You aren't going Christian Grey on me, are you?" I breathe out when he gets up and walks behind the bed, towards the closet.