𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝒻 𝑜 𝓊 𝓇

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

He's more myself than I am.
Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

My eyes slowly flutter open as I hear the annoying alarm. A rough voice above me grumbles and Elijah lifts himself up, the alarm finally stops ringing. His arms snake back around my waist and he buries his face in my breasts, ready to go back to sleep.

"Elijah, honey, we have to go to work." My not at all sexy morning voice says and he just hums in response, I shiver at the vibrations against my skin. I place my hand on his back and caress his hair with the other one as I try to think about what outfit I should wear today.

"We slept like 20 minutes ago." Elijah groans lazily.

"We slept 4 hours ago." I correct his statement and giggle when he starts placing soft kisses on my stomach. His warm hands reach up to squeeze my boobs and he nuzzles his face against my skin.

I let him lay like that for a few minutes and then try to get up.

"Come on dude, I need to shower." I say but he lays motionless. An amused sigh leaves my lips at his antiques.

And he calls me baby.

"What a coincidence. I need to do that too, let's save water." Elijah cheekily smiles at me and finally gets up before dragging me with him to the bathroom. I happily laugh and follow him.

An hour later, we are both getting dressed quickly. Well, he is getting dressed quickly. I'm just sitting in my undergarments, admiring my man and reminiscing about how he felt inside me last night.

My eyes trail down his impressive arms as he does his tie with precision. The white shirt fits him too good, his muscular back looks really hot. I giggle at my thoughts and he looks at me through the mirror and chuckles.

"Baby, get dressed. We can't be late." I sigh at his deep voice and sadly slouch down.

"I don't have anything to wear!" I whine and turn to look at my side of the closet which is really full. I lay down and close my eyes as Elijah starts picking an outfit for me.

My personal stylist.

"Oooh, fancy." I mumble under my breath when he pulls out a classic Chanel set, a pastel blue dress with matching blazer and white pumps.

I give Elijah a loud smooch on the lips, thanking him for the big help and he walks out, telling me he is waiting outside till I get ready. I quickly dress up and walk out to the vanity to do my make up. Just as I'm applying my lipgloss, I notice two big orange bags on the ottoman and my eyes almost pop out of their sockets when I notice they are shopping bags from Hermes.

I don't remember ordering anything from there.

I place my gloss back on the table and walk towards the bags. My heart starts beating faster when I pull out two heavy boxes, one has a note on the ribbon. I pluck the note and frown when I see Elijah's cursive, elegant handwriting on it.

"𝒮𝒶𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂.
-𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒, 𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 ;)"

I squeal excitedly and open the first box to reveal my dream bag.

A Birkin.