𝓃 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

I look at Elijah's house through the windows and it's awesome. It looks modern and minimalistic, looks like something Elijah would like.

"This place is awesome Elijah." I say looking at him as he parks the car.

"Good to know you like it, I thought you wouldn't before." He looks at me and gets out of the car to open my door. We walk towards the door and Elijah enters it after punching a code, I walk forward and see a spacious living room from where the pool is visible and the kitchen too. I twirl around to take 360 degree view in my own world. His house is dark but warm and has blacks, greys and silver colours everywhere. Elijah hugs me from behind and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Do you like it?" He asks in a whisper. 

I shiver and answer, "It is lovely." He gives me a kiss below my ear and pulls away smirking as I blush scarlet.

"So what do you want to eat today?" He asks holding my had and leading me towards the kitchen.

"Um let's make chicken pasta with garlic cheese bread." I say making up the dish in my head and my mouth instantly waters.

"Can you maybe um-uh- lend me one of your shirts. I do some messy work and I don't want my work clothes to get spoiled." I ask him blushing.

"All you had to do is ask baby or you can just go into my closet and grab one. Come on let's go to my room." He takes my hand as we walk up the stairs towards his room. When he opens the doors to his room I fall in love with his room. There is a fluffy bed in the middle of his bedroom with black sheets which gives a view of what's outside. And he has a huge closet, like really big.

"Damn, this is huge." I say looking at the room.

That's what she said

I sit on the waiting for Elijah as he walks out of his closet with a black t-shirt and pants, he is wearing a black fitting t-shirt with grey sweatpants and he manages to look hot even in casual clothes. I change my clothes in the bathroom as he decides to wait for me in the kitchen, I decide not to wear the sweatpants as they continuously fall down my legs no matter how many times I roll it and the t-shirt fall just above my knees so it's not that short. I put his sweatpants in his closet and walk down towards the kitchen. I keep glancing at the length of my-I mean his t-shirt to notice if it is neat. I hear some shuffling in the kitchen and make my way towards it to notice that Elijah is removing all the ingredients for the pasta and bread. 

I clear my throat in an awkward way as I wasn't exactly that comfortable wearing no pants around him yet. He turns around and I notice his eyes darkening. I blush as he takes me all in and walks towards me. He puts his hands on my hips and presses a kiss on my collar bone where the t-shirt is falling off and then hugs me.

"You look really beautiful in my clothes." He whispers in my ear giving it a kiss. I bite my lower lip and pull away only to notice he is looking at my lips and that's how I realize we haven't even had our first kiss.

"Um let's cook?" I offer blushing like a maniac.

He chuckles, "Of course. Come on I think I got every ingredient ready here for us."

We start cooking occasionally talking in between. Elijah boils the pasta while I make the sauce for it, I add my ingredients and stir them together slowly, after putting the pasta to boil Elijah starts making the bread, he only had to make the filling as the dough was ready-made and it was a relief to him as he didn't know how too cook really well. He takes the bread dough with filling in it and places it in the preheated oven, after doing that he just stands leaning on the counter with his hands folded, looking intensely at me.