𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓃 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

The memory of her love
was a tapestry I had decided to
wrap around myself in until
it suffocated me to such extent
that in the morning, people did not find my body,
but a new silhouette
woven within its threads.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

"What's going on in your mind?" I ask Elijah in a curious voice when I see him smirk to himself. He looks at me and grips my jaw to kiss me. 

We're still in the car and I think we'll reach the venue soon. Elijah suddenly makes me straddle him and I make myself comfortable knowing that there is a screen between us and our driver for tonight. Elijah reaches into his pocket and I patiently wait, he suddenly removes a small device and my eyes quickly widen when I notice what it is.

A vibrator.

Yup, this man had a vibrator in his pocket all this time.

"What are you doing with that?" I raise my eyebrows skeptically while he trails his hand over the bare skin of my thigh. He looks into my eyes with a lusty glint and my breath hitches as his fingers move under my dress, towards my pussy.

"It's for you." Elijah simply says and slowly slides the fabric of my undergarment away and then he slips a finger inside me. My back arches and I shut my eyes close while squirming in his arms. I rest my head against his shoulder and moan when he adds another finger inside me.

"Hey!" I whimper when he pulls out but then he takes the vibrator and shifts me comfortably on his lap before looking at my face for permission.

"Will you be okay with this?" He asks me while trailing his finger up my slit and I bite my lip. What if I embarrass myself at the party? It will be so humiliating but at the same time, I really want that vibrator inside me so I nod at last as a blush creeps up my neck. I tightly clutch his shoulders and gape at him when he slides the vibrator inside his mouth before lowering it to my pussy.

"Fuck..." I gasp because of the foreign feeling and shift on Elijah's lap after he inserts it inside me. I've never used any sex toys, I mean I did get gifted some by my friends once but I was just intimidated or lazy to use them and this feels kind of weird but good weird. I'm already excited but damn nervous because Elijah can sometimes be really shameless and thoughtless too.

"You've never used a vibrator before, have you?" I shake my head and his rhetorical question and jolt forward with a moan when I suddenly feel vibrations in my pussy. Elijah chuckles deeply, clearly enjoying my state and I glare at him.

This was a really bad idea.

"If you embarrass me Elijah, I swear to God, I'm never talking to you again!" I shakily warn and lock his hands with mine when he doesn't stop using the remote. If he does this, I'm going to cum too soon and that too in public.

Alright, I did say yes to his offer but I never knew a vibrator could be this good.

The car comes to a stop in front of gates and I look out of the window only to see the paparazzi clicking pictures every second and shouting like mad as it snows. I sigh in relief when I realize that the windows are tinted, the car moves again and I get off Elijah's lap when we are up the driveway towards the mansion where the Christmas party is.

"Ah!" Another moan slips out of my mouth and I tightly clutch Elijah's arm when I feel the buzzing and vibrating in my pussy. Elijah smirks proudly and the guards open our doors for us to move out. We slide out of the car and Elijah does something good and snakes his hand around my waist to pull me up straight, he sweetly adjusts my shawl for me and we walk towards the staircase leading to the giant doors.