𝓃 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓉 𝑒 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥
 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

Elijah unlocks his car and tells me to get in after he opens the door for me.

"What about my car?" I ask him pointing at it.

"I will have somebody drop it off at yours tomorrow." He says and I nod, kissing a good night to my car. Elijah rolls his eyes with a smile on his face and I slide inside the passenger seat of his Tesla.

I firstly play some music because that is the first thing I do when I get into the car. I don't drive unless there's some good music.

As always, after we get on the road Elijah puts his hand on thigh. I want to push it off since I couldn't bare it after that steamy pool session but if I do I think he will get the hint that I have a plan brewing in my head. I just want the perfect moments to perform that's it, it will be really easy, I at least hope so.

I roll down the window slightly and the cold air fills the car.

"Hey! It's cold Ana. Close it." Elijah tells me and I shake my head, giggling at his expression. Whenever he rolls up the window from his side, I again press the button to slide it down. He finally gives up and I bob my head to the song Blinding Lights. 

Who doesn't love Abel, right?

Blinding lights isn't like my absolute favourite because The Weekend has other cooler songs but it completely matches the vibe right now and somehow, even the speed of the car.

I turn to Elijah and see that he is mouthing the words to the song too. I continue singing and Elijah laughs in the middle listening to my voice, I also let out a small laugh knowing that I sound horrible but I still continue.

My stomach fills with butterflies and even with the cold wind hitting, I feel warm. With a blush and a wide goofy smile on my face, I continue looking at Elijah who has now joined me to sing.

I haven't felt this happy in a long time.

I loved this night and I don't want it to end, it's everything I have ever wanted in a relationship, us being happy. I hope we stay like this as long as our relationship continues.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

"Oh my god!" I whisper and awkwardly run back in my heels to Elijah who is locking the car.

"What is it Ana?" He asks me when he sees my worried state.

"I can hear something, come fast." I tell him and drag him to the door of my house which is now open. The noise continues and I look at Elijah with a horrified expression, he comes forward and gently pushes me behind him. I take out my pepper spray just in case something happens and Elijah grabs the big vase as a weapon.

Damn if he hits somebody with that...

I bet we look funny right now

We both walk inside and Elijah goes further telling me to stay in my place. I wait nervously looking around and waiting for him to come back, I can hear his quiet footsteps fading. There's only a small light switched on as it is night time. I walk a bit forward as I am kind of scared but I pause when I hear Elijah's voice.