𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

my love for you
remains
as infinite
as the stars.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

After preparing two cups of salted caramel hot chocolate for me and Elijah, I take a seat on the opposite side and glance at him. He looks so sexy with glasses on, the nerdy hot type.

The office in the penthouse is on the second floor and I had to climb the stairs but now I have no problem with it because I am get to sit in this warm, spacious office.

"You actually have an interview with a journalist named Ivy Miller from The Luxury Network before the meeting with Mr. Hussain." I inform Elijah while adjusting my glasses and looking down at the iPad in my hands.

An irritated expression takes over Elijah's face and he sighs, slowly taking a sip of the drink.

"They always ask the same questions." He complains to me and I chuckle.

"It is their work though it must be annoying to answer the same questions every time. Maybe this time, you will be asked different questions." I say with a small smile and he rolls his eyes.

"If constructing the question with the same meaning differently every time then yes, they ask me different questions all the time." He mutters in a sarcastic tone and I just shake my head.

"You also have a photoshoot after the meeting." This piques my interest and I curiously look at Elijah.

"I'm going to be there, right?" I ask excitedly and he nods, giving out a small laugh at my enthusiasm. I shortly cheer and my mind goes to the photos of Elijah I have seen before in the magazines and on social media. He isn't present on any social media platforms and I was damn impressed by that but then I realized that if any lady or man wants to stare at him, they can just search him up on google or in Forbes magazine.

I dismiss my thoughts and focus on the work before me.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

A few hours later, I decide to stop and walk towards huge balcony, sliding the glass doors open. I quickly shut the doors behind me and a smile lights up my face after feeling the cool wind. I love winter so much, it's very cold, breezy but the mood inside our houses is warm, homey and cuddly.

I stay behind and lean against the glass. A few minutes later, Elijah walks outside and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me against his muscular body. I fling my arms around his neck and grin at him.

"Were you staring at my butt?" I ask playfully and he shamelessly nods with a mischievous glint in his eyes while trailing his hands down to my ass. I try to swat them away but Elijah squeezes my butt and I laugh. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks us both inside to the leather couch in the office.

We both settle down with me on his lap sideways and he quietly stares at my face, softly tucking the strands of my hair behind my ear. I slowly lean forward into his hand and my eyes flutter shut.

Feeling his fingertips caress my skin, I lovingly sigh.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask in a soft voice when I notice a certain gentle look in Elijah's eyes.

"Like what?"

"Like that..." I repeat, a bit puzzled on how to explain his look.

My dictionary always goes blank at important times