𝓈 𝒾 𝓍

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

As me and my brother get inside the house, I notice that its suspiciously quiet. "Why is it feeling so creepy? Sebastien, can you switch on the lights? I am noticing some figures in the darkness." I am never afraid of dark, maybe it's just me but I get a sense a feeling of calmness in the dark

Today, its different though. I can see something or maybe someone and we three aren't able to make it out. I hear Sebastien walking to the light switches as I cling onto Adrian's arm because I am getting bad vibes in my own home now. Sebastien switches on the lights and we three are just too afraid too move because we see mom and dad tied to the chairs while he is sitting on the couch looking at us with a sadistic smirk.

I try to run to my parents but then notice that there are more three men, taller, bulkier, and intimidating. I scream and thrash in their grips but no avail. Even my brothers are getting held just as tight as me. He walks over to me and trails his fingers on my cheeks while I shiver by the disgust.

"Scared that I will do something to your parents, slut?" he asks again with that stupid smirk on his face. 

I try to get away from his touch and shakily say, "Why are you doing this to them? Take anything you want from me but not my family please, Magnus."

"Were you always this submissive, huh? Should have been like that when I tried to fuck you but you clearly got away." I stay silent and listen to him while looking at my parents. They look so devastated and vulnerable, I wish I was in there place taking in all the pain they took. They have bruises on their skin and long cuts but they are still alive close to passing out. Magnus starts walking towards them with a pocket knife in his hand.

"NO, Magnus. PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME. PLEASE." I beg him so that he can stay but he keeps walking and stops right behind them. My parents are not able to talk as their mouths are tied but we all do hear their muffled screams. My mom's face is tear stricken and my dad, I had never seen him cry before, ever. But today is the day.

"Ana" I hear someone call out but I am too busy fighting the men.

"Anastasia."

I kick the man and run toward the iron rod-

"ANASTASIA."

I wake up from the nightmare and see my brothers' concerned and sad gazes. I start sobbing and crawl into their arms. "He was there. He was walking towards them an- and then t-took out his k-k-knife and-"

"Calm down, angel. He is not here. He is gone and he is never coming back." I hear Adrian say. I stay in his arms and look at Sebastien. He is smiling sadly but I do see the rage, pain, sadness and guilt in his eyes. I begin to calm down and let go off Adrian.

"I am sorry if I disturbed your sleep. I will be fine, you can leave." I mumble with a sniffle while tying a messy bun.

"Are you sure?" Seb asks worriedly and I nod watching as they start to get up.

"If anything, tell us, Ana. Ok?" I hear Adrian's voice and I send him a weak smile.

"Sure guys, go and sleep." They leave. I get up from the bed knowing that I won't be able to sleep again due to the nightmare. I enter the kitchen and make some coffee for myself and go to the backyard where the pool and some chairs and table is there. I prefer to sit on the cool, fresh grass because it makes me calm.