𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

he chose the sweetest words
to get her heart,
and the most poisonous actions
to break it

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

"Magnus, what's wrong?" I ask in concern as soon as we get in his car. 

He continues looking straight ahead and pulls out of the parking lot of our school. I gasp at the speed and rashness of his driving and clutch the side of my seat tightly.

"Magnus! Tell me." I demand and his grip on the steering wheel tightens further.

I start getting angry at his silence.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Just tell me! Did I do something wrong?" I yell out at first when he swerves the car but my voice softens at the end.

I become quiet when he looks at me with a cold look in his pitch black eyes which now look empty.

"Get out." Magnus orders in a hard voice when we reach his apartment and I open the door myself before quickly getting out. I feel a rough grip on my hands and he yanks me behind him as he takes long strides towards the elevator.

"Magnus, slow down! Please!" I slightly cry out in pain and try to get my wrist out of his hold but then I stop myself, knowing that his anger would only get much more worse.

I wince when he slams the door of his apartment loudly and silently looks at me.

"You're cheating on me." Just as those words slip past his lips, my head snaps up to look at him in disbelief.

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" I ask in a small voice and he angrily knocks off the vase which was on the counter onto the floor in anger. I flinch and slowly move back, staring at him all the while with tears in my eyes.

How can he even accuse me of cheating?

I have spent all my time trying to make him happy, trying to make our relationship work but he has never put any efforts

And I am so tired to be the only one in this thing called 'relationship'

"What the fuck were you doing with Gabriel?"

"I-I was a-asked me to h-help him with his assignments and tutor him, he is not in a good place r-right now." I stutter out and hope that he chooses to believe the truth. Magnus raises his eyebrows in dark amusement and smirks at me.

"Oh, not in a good place, huh? You two seem to be getting pretty close, Anastasia." He lowly says and stalks towards me.

"His parents are dead, Magnus. What do you expect?! You know I would never do that to you." I sigh tiredly and feel my shoulders slump.

"And how would I know that Anastasia?"

"I love you Magnus." I whisper out and his eyes soften. 

I lied.

Just like I have been doing for these past weeks.

He reaches forward and slowly pulls me into a hug and I return it, scared of his mood swings. Something's definitely wrong with him, I can't stay here anymore.

"I love you too Ana." I try to get out of his arms after a few moments. The excitement I used to feel before is no longer present in his touch or his gazes and it makes me wonder why are we still together.