𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓈 𝑒 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺
 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Throw your feminism out of the window guys😏😫

Elijah's POV:

Waking up beside Anastasia with her in my arms is like a fucking dream come true. I never knew people could look this beautiful and peaceful while sleeping, unlike my siblings. Dante and Diane look like ugly, depressed pigs in the mornings.

I don't know how they weren't blessed with the same looks as me.

It is so sad

You see, this is my hard life, having to deal with the ugliest siblings. Carrying the load of being the most handsome man in our family.

Someone had to be the one with good looks, intelligent brain and a beautiful goddess all for himself.

"You are the man of my dreams Elijah."

How do you explain that your stomach is feeling like jelly?

Or that your heart is beating like you have sprinted straight for an hour?

 I am just a sappy, whipped teenage boy for Anastasia

The moment she said those words to me, I wanted to marry her and give her my kids. She is perfect, all I have ever wanted. Yesterday night was- I am speechless. Sex had never been that good for me, it was beyond the world. I love how she became a vixen for me from a sweet, innocent girl.

Technically, she isn't innocent at all, I know just how dirty my baby's thoughts are.

She appears to be innocent but that is just a pure façade and the person who believes that she is truly pure must be insane.

I am sorry baby

No offense.

Looking beside me, I see Anastasia laying on her stomach with her legs out of the blanket. I roll my eyes with a slight smile and tuck one leg inside the blanket and let the other one remain out. I know that she likes one leg free out of the blanket.

She said that she has overcome the fear of demons and Annabelle pulling at her leg and eating her up at night.

I am so proud of her.

Her body rustles a bit and she turns to face me, still asleep. She is so adorable, I could just hug her and kiss her for the rest of my life. I look like such a fucking creep, watching my girl sleep since the past 10 minutes.

My heart has the fucking audacity to flutter.

Why don't you just burst out fucker?

Because that's the only thing remaining at this point

Gently tucking the strands of her hair behind her ear, I place small kisses on her pouty lips. After a few seconds, Ana moans and moves into my arms before throwing a leg over my torso. The movement causes the blanket to slip off her bare body and I quietly groan at the sexy sight in front of me, getting turned on instantly.

I cover her body back again and softly caress her bare, plump ass which is red with my handprints on it. It should always have my marks on it, this is not helping my raging boner right now.