𝓈 𝑒 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

As we drive off, I start thinking about the reasons Elijah would want to go for lunch with me. After what happened today in his office at morning, I have been nervous as hell around him. He just has this hold over me, I can't stay away from him even if I want to. Not that I want too. He drives the car without making any conversations and I am glad that it was not awkward at all.

He parks in front of a cozy looking Italian restaurant, comes to my side to open the door for me and we walk inside. The restaurant has this cozy and homey vibe. With all the neutral colours and beige velvet seats it gives off the perfect vibe, nothing too fancy.

I order myself a Chicken Marsala with red wine and Elijah orders a five cheese Marinara with bourbon. We get comfortable while sneaking some glances at each other. I finally decide to speak up and ask him, "Why did you bring me to have lunch with you Elijah?"

"Ana I know you feel it too the pull between us, the feelings. I can't get you out of my damn head Anastasia, its like you find your way back into my mind someway. You make feel the way nobody and I mean nobody has ever made me feel. Everything about you attracts me, your smile, those beautiful yet mysterious forest like eyes, the way you speak to everybody, your hair, your lips, everything. You make my mind go blank, you make me nervous, you hear this-" he pauses, takes my hand and puts it on his frantically beating heart behaving just like mine " this is what happens every time you are near me or touching me. Its so obvious that I like you Ana. I want us to be something, I want us to be together and happy even though it hasn't been a long time since I met you Anastasia." he stops his speech and notices that I am not even breathing. 

I never knew he felt this way about me because I feel the same and I just can't believe it. This gorgeous, successful man likes me?

"You gotta breath, Ana." Elijah says while chuckling sexily.

"Oh yeah uh-u-I a-am sorry about that." I say and then take a sip of water which I desperately needed because what he said made my mind go haywire and my heart beat in my chest just at his pace. I get ready to tell him about my feelings noticing that he is waiting for me to say something. He looks so nervous and I see hope in his eyes.

"You make me feel the same way too Elijah. I like you too and just like you said everytime you are near me I go crazy and I just can't stop thinking about you no matter what. And I am honestly really happy because I had not hoped you would return my feelings." I say to him.

"Maybe we could take it slow Ana and see how it turns out because I think we will be perfect together but I don't want to force you into anything. We can just get to know each other, go on dates and we do whatever you want. You can make your decision Anastasia." He says with hope again in his eyes. I really want to try out a relationship with him too and the fact that he decided to take things slow and is not forcing me into anything warms my heart.

"I would like that Elijah. I want to try it out too and we can take our time." I say now smiling like a fool.

"I am elated that you said yes Anastasia." He said now smiling excitingly and I blush.

After our confession he said he would take me on dates and do all the little gestures for being perfect. We continued to talk and laugh, it had been such a long time since I had been so happy and I did not want to let go off these feelings. This was the kind of relationship I had always wanted, a man who make me comfortable, happy, makes me laugh and feel the feelings I had never ever felt for anyone. Those sparks between us, the little moments we have, its just perfect.