Chapter 2

The following afternoon I was sitting on my bed reading when I heard my mother call up to me. I placed the book marker inside my book and closed it I left my room and walked downstairs. 

"Can we talk?" 

"I don't have anything to say to you." 

"Olivia that is no way to treat a guess!" my mother stated sternly. 

"We can talk in the dining room." I said. 

Chad and I entered the dining room he sat down at the table I folded my arms across my chest and leaned against the wall. 

"I came to apologize for what happened last night at the party." 

"Are you kidding me you embarrassed me last night and your sorry!!" 

"Olivia what more do you want from me?!" Chad asked. 

"I don't want anything from you because we're through!!" I shouted. 

He stared at me like I grew another head. 

"You don't mean it." 

"I mean it we're through." 

"You won't find another guy like me!!" He bellowed.

"That's the point I don't want another guy like you." I explained. 

"I want my shit back." 

"You can have your stuff back." 

I left the dining room I walked upstairs to my room and opened the door to my walk-in closet. I stepped inside the closet I grabbed the Baltimore Ravens jersey and hoodie that Chad bought me the I refused to wear I left the closet and closed the door. I walked back downstairs and returned to the dining room I handed the jersey and hoodie to Chad. 

"Where's the Ravens t-shirt?" Chad demanded. 

I walked back upstairs to my room I opened my t-shirt drawer and pulled out the t-shirt I closed the drawer and grabbed the Ravens throw blanket I walked back downstairs. 

"Here's your t-shirt and throw blanket back." I said. 

He took the t-shirt and throw blanket he left the dining room I heard the front door slam shut. 

"What did you do?" 

"I broke up with Chad because I caught him making out with Taylor last night at her party." 

"You just cost yourself a very good future." my mother said. 

"Mom please return from fairy tale land not everyone marries their high school love besides Chad and I are polar opposites we have nothing in common. I want a guy that understands me and never asks me to change who I am." I explained. 

"Just wait until I tell your father!" 

"Why can't you and dad just let me live my life in peace instead of trying to run my life for me!" 

I felt like screaming I left the dining room I ran upstairs to my room and slammed my door closed I laid across the bed I grabbed a pillow and placed it over my face and screamed. 

"Olivia, your father's home!" my mother shouted. 

I removed the pillow and rose to my feet I opened my door and made my way downstairs I entered the living room. 

"Your mother told me that you broke up with Chad." my father said. 

"Yes, and did mom also tell you that the reason I broke up with Chad is because I caught him making out with Taylor last night at her party." I said.