Chapter 44

The next morning, I am in the kitchen making Brandon's lunch when I was finished making his lunch, I packed up his lunch. 

"Baby, I would have done that." Brandon said, entering the kitchen. 

"I know but I wanted to see you before you left for work." I smiled. 

Brandon walked towards me he leaned down and kissed me we heard Lilith crying I left the kitchen and walked upstairs. I entered Lilith's room she's standing up in her crib I walked over to the crib and picked Lilith up. I carried her downstairs and walked back into the kitchen. 

"Babe, Lilith was standing up in her crib." 

"She's fine," 

Lilith wanted to go to Brandon, he took her and placed her on his hip Brandon kissed Lilith's forehead. 

"I'm thinking about taking Lilith to see your grandparents." I said. 

"They'll love to see Lilith since she's my grandparents first great grandchild." Brandon replied. 

Lilith wanted me Brandon handed her back to me I held Lilith, he kissed me and left the house Lilith wasn't happy that her father left for work. 

"Lilith, sweetheart daddy had to go to work he'll be home later on." 

I calmed her down and placed Lilith in her highchair and made her breakfast. I sat down at the table and fed Lilith, her breakfast after breakfast I took her upstairs to her room and got her dressed. I sat Lilith in her crib and left the room I walked into mine and Brandon's room and got dressed. I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom I sat down on the bed and put on my combat boots I rose from the bed and brushed my hair I pulled my hair up into a pony tail. I left the room and returned to Lilith's room she was standing up in her crib I walked over to the crib and picked Lilith up and grabbed the diaper bag. I left the room and walked downstairs I grabbed Lilith's coat off the hook and put her coat on her and zipped it up I grabbed my coat and put it on I grabbed my purse. I walked out the backdoor with Lilith and turned the car alarm off I slid the backseat door over I placed Lilith in her car seat and buckled her in I sat the diaper bag on the floor. I slid the door closed and climbed behind the wheel I put the key into the ignition and started the engine I reached over and turned on the heater my cellphone was ringing I unzipped my purse and dug out my phone. 

"Hi Rachel." I answered. 

"Liv, Brandon called a few minutes ago to tell me that you are on your way over." Rachel said. 

"Yes, I'm bringing Lilith over to see you and Randell." 

"We'll see you when you get here be careful driving." 

Rachel hung up I pressed end on my phone and returned my phone to my purse I zipped up my purse. I slowly backed out of the driveway and drove away when I arrived at Brandon's grandparents' house, I parked the bus in the driveway I turned off the heater and killed the engine. I grabbed my purse and climbed out of the bus I slid the bus door over I unbuckled Lilith and picked her up I grabbed the diaper bag I slid the door closed and locked the doors. I made my way up to the house I opened the storm door and stepped inside the house. 

"Liv is that you?" Rachel called. 

"Yes," I answered. 

Randell and Rachel came out of the kitchen and greeted Lilith and I warmly I handed Lilith to her great grandmother. I sat the diaper bag on the floor I sat my purse on the couch I removed my coat and hung it up Rachel handed me Lilith's coat I hung up her coat. 

"Lilith looks so much like you and Brandon." 

"She has her father wrapped around her finger."