Chapter 24

The next morning when I woke up, I didn't feel Brandon snuggled up behind me I climbed out of bed and left the room. 

"Babe where are you?!" I called, walking down the stairs. 

He didn't answer me I entered the kitchen and searched for a note I didn't see a note I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. While I was eating breakfast, I heard the front door open Brandon came into the kitchen and walked over to the table he leaned down to kiss me I moved away. 

"All I wanted was a kiss from you beautiful." 

"Go take a shower and then I'll kiss you." 

Brandon left the kitchen I finished eating breakfast when I was finished eating, I took my bowl to the sink and washed it up. I placed my bowl and spoon on the drainboard I left the kitchen I walked upstairs to mine and Brandon's room and got dressed. I brushed my long black hair and pulled it up in a pony tail and entered the bathroom. 

"Hey beautiful." Brandon said. 

"Hey handsome." I smiled. 

I brushed my teeth and washed my face when I was finished in the bathroom, I left the bathroom I walked over to the bed and stripped it. I left the bedroom and grabbed bed linens out of the linen closet I returned to the bedroom and put fresh bed linens on the bed.  

"Honey where do you keep the towels?" 

"Towels are in the linen closet out in the hallway." 

I put the comforter and pillows back on the bed I picked the bed linens up off the floor and left the bedroom. I walked downstairs and made my way down into the basement I fixed up the washing machine and placed the bed linens inside the washing machine I closed the lid to the washer and started it. I heard Brandon coming down the stairs he came the stairs carrying the dirty towels and his sweaty clothes. 

"You can put your clothes on the floor along with the towels I'll wash them as soon as the bed linens are done washing." I said. 

"I put a fresh dish towel and dish rag in the kitchen when the bed linens are done, I'll wash the towels and my sweaty clothes." Brandon replied, setting the towels and his clothes on the floor. 

Brandon and I left the basement we entered the living room and walked over to the couch we sat down on the couch he wrapped his arm around me and turned on the TV I laid my head on his chest. 

"Where did you go this morning?" 

"I went for a morning run I was hoping to be back before you woke up." 

"I need to check the washing machine." 

"I'll do it for you," He offered. 

I lifted my head from Brandon's chest and sat up on the couch he left the living room I grabbed the remote and put on my one of my favorite rock radio stations on DirecTV. Brandon returned to the living room and joined me on the couch. 

"I probably should have told you that my granddad is an alpha wolf I was afraid of scaring you off." 

"It's okay I understand you were worried about telling me about your world." 

We heard someone knocking at the door I got up off the couch and answered the door I was surprised to see Chad standing on my doorstep. 

"What the hell do you want?" I demanded. 

"I came to invite you to my going away party." Chad answered. 

"I'm not attending your stupid going away party. How did you find me?!"