Chapter 12

The next evening Brandon and I got ready for him to transform into a werewolf I was a little nervous about seeing him transform into a werewolf. 

"Where do you want to transform at?" 

"Do you have a basement?" 

"Yes," I answered. 

"I'll transform in your basement." Brandon said. 

I led Brandon down into the basement I sat on the bottom step. 

"Are you sure you want to stay down here with me?" 

"I'm not leaving you," 

"Liv, you don't have to be brave for me I know your nervous and scared when I start to transform it's not pretty. I'll understand if you leave while I transform and come back down." He stated. 

I rose to my feet and walked over to Brandon, I kissed his cheek and ran up the basement steps I closed the door behind me and pressed my back against the basement door. I felt like a coward for running out of the basement I just couldn't bring myself to watch him transform into a werewolf. A few hours later I heard growling coming from the basement I felt a chill run down my spine I grabbed a chair from the table and tucked it under the door knob keeping quiet as possible. I heard Brandon howling I didn't remove the chair or open the basement door. Suddenly it grew deathly quiet I removed the chair and through open the basement door and raced down the stairs he was laying on the floor. I ran over to Brandon and knelt down beside him. 

"Brandon are you okay?" 

"I'm fine the noises you heard are what happens when I transform it used to take a lot out of me when I transferred into a werewolf for the first time I had to get used to the change during full moons." 

I sat on the floor beside him and ran my fingers through his soft black fur he laid his head on my lap. 

"I always wanted to pet a wolf." I smiled. 

"Now you can," Brandon teased. 

I leaned down and kissed his head he lifted his head and licked my cheek I gazed at Brandon and giggled.

"You're more than welcome to sleep on the floor in my room so you don't have to be alone." 

"I'll be fine and I'll be lying beside you in your bed when you wake up." 

I climbed to my feet I walked up the basement steps and closed the door I put the chair back under the table. I exited the kitchen and walked upstairs to bed.