Chapter 41

{Three Months Later} 

The woke up I wasn't feeling good I nudged Brandon he woke up and stretched. 

"Babe go get your mom or Madelaine." 

Brandon climbed out of bed and left the room he returned with his mom. 

"Liv what's the matter?" Lexi asked worried. 

"I don't feel right I have a feeling that I'm going into labor." I said. 

I sat up in bed Lexi propped up my pillows against the headboard I leaned back against the pillows Brandon sat beside me. 

"I am going to examine you." 

Lexi pulled the covers back and examined me Madelaine came into the room carrying a tray. 

"Mom is everything okay?" Brandon asked anxiously. 

"Everything is fine you two are becoming parents sometime this morning I will be back to check on you in a little while. Brandon come get me if Liv starts feeling the strong urge to push." Lexi explained. 

Lexi and Madelaine left the room Brandon kissed me. 

"I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom." 

He climbed out of bed and covered me up he headed for the bathroom when Brandon came out of the bathroom, he joined me on the bed. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, reaching over and holding my hand. 

"A little nervous." I confessed. 

"I will be by your side and I will hold your hand the whole time I promise." 

A few hours later I felt my water break and the contractions were coming closer together. 

"Get your mom!" I pleaded. 

"Mom we need you!!" Brandon shouted. 

Lexi and Madelaine rushed into the room and walked over to the bed they pulled the covers back. 

"Liv, I need you to start pushing." 

I took a deep breath and held Brandon's hand for dear life and started pushing. 

"I can see the baby's head a few more good pushes and she'll be out." Lexi said. 

I took another deep breath and started pushing harder the sound of my daughter's cry filled the room. Lexi laid my daughter on my chest I kissed her forehead and cried. Madelaine took the baby to clean her up while Lexi cleaned me up and healed me. 

"Liv, I'll help you shower while new bed sheets are being put on the bed." 

Lexi helped me into the bathroom when we came out of the bathroom, she helped me get dressed and helped me back into bed. 

"Lexi can I please hold my daughter?" I asked. 

"You sure can." Lexi smiled. 

Madelaine came back into the room she walked over to the bed and gently laid my daughter in my arms. I gazed down at her and cried I kissed her forehead. 

"Your father and I love you so much." 

Brandon and Justin came into the room Brandon walked over to the bed and sat beside me he leaned over and kissed me. 

"Brandon, would you like to hold your daughter?" I asked. 

"Yes please," Brandon answered. 

I gently laid our daughter in his arms Brandon started tearing up the minute he held her. 

"What's your daughter's name?" 

"Lilith Marie Hamilton." 

"Let's go so Liv and Brandon can bond with Lilith and so that Liv can rest." Lexi stated. 

Madelaine, Justin, and Lexi left the room Brandon gazed down at Lilith and smiled proudly he got up off the bed and gently laid her down in her bassinet Brandon joined me on the bed. 

"We'll go home tomorrow." 

"I can't wait to see Lilith's room in person." 

"I love you and thank you for starting a family with me." Brandon muttered. 

"I love you, too and you're more than welcome." I smiled. 

I snuggled up beside Brandon he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest. 

"Rest my love and I will look after Lilith."

Brandon kissed my forehead I drifted off to sleep when I woke up he is sitting on the bed feeding Lilith a bottle. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked. 

"A little sore but I'll be fine." I replied. 

Madelaine came into the room carrying a tray she walked over to the bed and placed the tray in front of me. 

"My mom asked me to bring you up something to eat." 

"Thank you." 

She left the room I ate the food on my tray Brandon leaned over and kissed my cheek when I was finished eating, I was holding Lilith while Brandon took the tray downstairs. I lightly stroked her coal black hair and kissed her forehead he returned to the room and joined me on the bed. 

"Would you like me to put Lilith in her bassinet?" He asked. 

"No, I would like to hold her a little longer." I responded. 

Later on, that day I was getting bored staying in bed with nothing to do. 

"Babe, I don't want to be stuck in bed anymore it sucks." 

"I know that you hate being stuck in bed but my mom says that you need to rest." 

I decided to try to make the best of it and stay in bed and rest even though I hate it. Later on, that night Brandon and I were getting ready for bed he climbed into bed and turned off the lamp we went to sleep. During the night Lilith woke up crying I gently slid out of bed without waking Brandon and walked over to the bassinet I picked Lilith up and carried her downstairs. I entered the kitchen and made her a bottle I left the kitchen and made my way into the living room I walked over to the couch and sat down. I reached over and turned on the lamp I fed Lilith her bottle as I was feeding Lilith, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs Brandon came into the living room. 

"What are you doing out of bed?" Brandon asked half asleep. 

"Feeding our daughter." I said. 

"You shouldn't be out of bed?!" 

"I wanted to make Lilith a bottle and get out of bed because I hate being treated like a child!" 

When I was finished feeding Lilith, her bottle she was getting tired Brandon walked over to the couch and draped a burp cloth over my shoulder. I picked her up and burped her while he took the empty bottle out into the kitchen. Brandon returned to the living room and joined me on the couch. 

"Let's go back to bed." He suggested. 

I got up off the couch and carried Lilith back upstairs I walked back into Brandon's room I laid her back down in the bassinet and laid the burp cloth on the dresser. I crawled back into bed Brandon came into the room he climbed into bed with me we went back to sleep.