Chapter 36

{Two Months Later}

I was woken up by movement behind me I rolled over facing Brandon and noticed he was pleasuring himself. I felt my cheeks grow hot he glanced over at me and smirked. 

"Do you want to watch?" 

"Yes," 

Brandon pulled back the covers revealing his toned naked body I felt my own body grow warm and felt a wetness starting to form between my legs. I removed my tank top and sleep shorts I tossed them onto the floor he gazed at my nude body. 

"You can touch yourself if you want." He said, huskily. 

I slowly slid my hands over my body and caressed my breasts lightly pinching my nipples I slid my hand between my legs and pleasured myself. 

"My heat cycle is starting and you're ovulating I'm ready to mate with you." 

"I'm ready to mate with you as well." 

I climbed on top of Brandon and slid myself onto his hardened member I started rocking my hips back and forth. Our breathing was ragged and heavy he gently rolled me over onto my back I wrapped my legs around his waist. Brandon buried his face in my neck he kissed the sweet spot on my neck I bit back a moan he nibbled my neck I moaned in pleasure I moved my hips against his. I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach as I drew closer to my release, I felt Brandon growing harder inside me as he was getting close to his release. I cried out in pleasure as I hit my release Brandon moaned in pleasure as he reached his release, I felt him empty himself into my womb. He leaned down and kissed me passionately I kissed him with the same amount of passion as we both rode out our orgasms. Brandon pulled out of my entrance and laid down beside me. 

"The joys of going through a heat cycle." Brandon smirked. 

"It'll pass my love in the meantime enjoy mating me." I blushed. 

I felt tired I snuggled up beside Brandon and drifted off to sleep. Later on, that afternoon we ate lunch while sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Babe we can't invite anyone over until the heat cycle is over." 

"I agree,"

After lunch I sat on the couch and read my book while Brandon went out for a run. A few hours later I heard the front door open Brandon came into the house he walked over to the couch he leaned down and kissed my cheek I gazed up at him and blushed. 

"You need a shower my love and I'm going for a run." I said. 

"Not by yourself." Brandon replied. 

I placed my book marker inside my book and closed it I laid the book on the coffee table. I got up off the couch and followed Brandon out the front door. 

"Babe, I'll be fine going for a run." 

"I can't help but feel protective of you." 

"I'm worried about you wearing yourself out going for another run." I explained. 

"I'll be fine," He replied. 

Brandon and I ran around the neighborhood we raced each other back to the house I reached the house first I walked up the front steps and waited for him. Brandon walked up the front steps he unlocked the door and opened it we walked inside the house. 

"Babe instead of taking a shower I was thinking we could take a nice relaxing bath." 

"Sounds good to me." 

We walked upstairs to our room and entered the bathroom I ran us bathwater. Brandon and I removed our clothes and climbed into the tub. When we came out of the bathroom Brandon and I got dressed we combed our damp hair and left the bedroom. We walked downstairs and entered the living room Brandon and I sat down on the couch.