Chapter 27

A few weeks later I wasn't feeling right I was feeling angry and annoyed for no reason. I've been avoiding Brandon so I wouldn't take my anger out on him for no reason. I am sitting on the couch reading Brandon came into the living room and joined me on the couch. 

"Honey are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," 

"Okay all I did was ask if you are okay no need to snap at me." Brandon stated. 

"I'm not okay I feel angry and annoyed for no reason I've been avoiding you so I wouldn't take my anger out on you." I explained. 

Brandon grabbed the house phone and left the living room I continued reading my book. A few minutes later he returned to the living room and rejoined me on the couch. 

"I called my grandparents my grandmom said that you are feeling angry and annoyed because you are transforming into a werewolf. Once you finish the transformation you will be just fine and when you become a werewolf, I have to stay by your side to prevent you from running off and to calm you down." 

I got up off the couch and raced down the basement steps with Brandon running down the steps after me. I fell to my knees and cried out in extreme pain I felt my bones changing I felt my teeth grow sharp I noticed my nails were becoming claws and I noticed that black fur was starting to grow on my arms. I felt my facial features change and heard my clothes ripping once the transformation was finished, I was trying not to panic. Brandon walked towards me and sat down on the floor I laid down on the floor and laid my head on his lap. 

"It's okay beautiful I'm here." Brandon said softly, stroking my head. 

"I feel sleepy," I mumbled. 

"It takes a lot out of you when you first transform the more times you transform into a werewolf it won't wear you out." 

"I want to transform back." 

"You will transform back soon." He explained. 

"I want to go to sleep." I whined. 

Brandon kissed my head and stroked my black fur.   

"If you fall asleep, I'll take care of you when you transform back." 

I drifted off to sleep when I woke up, I was laying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket Brandon came into the living room. 

"I wrapped you in a blanket because I didn't want you to wake up while I was trying to dress you and think I took advantage of you while you were sleeping." He said. 

"I wouldn't have thought that and thank you for being a gentleman." I smiled. 

I rose from the couch and left the living room I walked upstairs and got dressed. When I was finished getting dressed, I folded the blanket and walked back downstairs I entered the living room. 

"My beautiful mate." 

I felt my cheeks grow warm I walked over to the couch and laid the blanket on the back of the couch. I joined Brandon on the couch he wrapped his arm around me I kissed him and laid my head on Brandon's chest. 

"Once I become pregnant will I still be able to transform into a werewolf?" I asked. 

"Yes, you can still transform into a werewolf while you are pregnant." Brandon answered. 

I snuggled into his side and smiled contently Brandon kissed my forehead. 

"Now that you are a werewolf you will go through a heat cycle and you will be a very horny werewolf." 

"That doesn't sound so bad." 

Brandon stroked my hair I kissed his jaw he gazed down at me and smirked. 

"Babe once we complete the mating ritual, I was thinking we could mate during your heat cycle." I suggested. 

"Sounds good to me. He smirked. 

Brandon and I snuggled on the couch and watched TV. 

"Thank you for not trying to get away after you transformed into a werewolf." 

"Thank you for staying with me after I transformed." 

"You're more than welcome." Brandon said. 

Later on, that night Brandon and I were getting ready for bed we crawled into bed. I reached over and turned off the lamp I felt Brandon slid up behind me and drape his arm across me we drifted off to sleep.