Chapter 40

The next morning, I am sitting on the couch reading Brandon came into the living room he walked over to the couch. I glanced up from my book Brandon leaned down and kissed me. 

"I have my cellphone with me if you need me." 

"Babe, I'll be fine while you get our house ready for our daughter your mom and Madelaine are here if I need them." 

He kissed me once more and left the house Madelaine and Lexi came into the living room and sat down. 

"Liv are you okay?" Madelaine asked worried. 

"I'm fine," I answered. 

"Let me guess my brother is fussing over you like a mother hen?" 

"Yes, and it's driving me crazy." 

Lexi joined me on the couch and hugged me I returned her hug. 

"Liv, I know what you're going through because Justin did the same thing to me when I was pregnant with Madelaine." She said. 

"It's like Brandon is afraid he'll miss the birth of his daughter." I replied. 

Later on, that day Lexi took me upstairs and examined me she gently pressed on my stomach and performed an ultrasound. 

"Everything is fine with the baby you are getting closer to being due."

We heard footsteps coming up the stairs and saw Brandon enter the room. 

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked concerned. 

"Babe relax I'm fine and so is our daughter your mom is only examining me to make sure everything is okay and to see if I am close to my due date." I explained. 

Brandon walked over to the bed he sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me. 

"Brandon since Liv is close to her due date why don't you stay home from work to be by her side." 

"I'll do it because I know Liv will want me by her side." 

Lexi left the room Brandon sat on the bed with me and snuggled. 

"Were you able to set up our daughter's room?" I asked curiously. 

"Yes, with help from our friends and Will they were a huge help Ryan and Flynn came up with a theme for her room. They did her room in the Nightmare Before Christmas." Brandon smiled. 

He pulled out his cellphone and unlocked it Brandon showed me pictures of our daughter's room. 

"I love it!" 

"I'm glad you love it." 

"I have no idea what to name our daughter." I sighed. 

"I don't know either." Brandon replied. 

Later on, that night I am sitting on the couch with a pad of paper and pen writing down names for a girl. Brandon came into the living room and joined me on the couch I put the cap back on the pen and handed him the pad of paper. Brandon read over the list of girl names. 

"Out of the list of names there's only three names that I love." 

"Which three names do you love?" 

I passed the pen to him he took the cap off the pen and put a star next to the names Lilith, Raven, and Marie. 

"I love those names too." I smiled. 

"I was thinking we could name our first-born daughter Lilith Marie and if we have two more daughters, we can name them Raven Elizabeth and Marie Lorrie." Brandon suggested. 

I felt the baby moving I gently rubbed my stomach. 

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine our daughter is active." 

Brandon placed his hand on my stomach the baby kicked the palm of his hand he gently rubbed my stomach. 

"Our little angel is really active." He replied. 

"She seems to always be active at night." I said. 

Brandon and I got up off the couch he turned off the lamp we left the living room and walked upstairs to bed.