Chapter 16

It's the day before the trip to Ocean City with my friends I am in mine and Brandon's room packing my suitcase. 

"What time are we leaving for Ocean City?" Brandon asked, entering our bedroom. 

"About five in the morning." I answered. 

"Why don't you text your friends and ask them to spend the night here?" 

"I'll send them a group text." 

When I was finished packing my suitcase, I sent a group text to my friends. 

"Are Will and Nate going with us?" He asked. 

"I'm not sure because I don't know if the auto repair shop will be closed." I said.

My cellphone was ringing I pulled my phone out of the front pocket of my shorts and answered it. 

"Hey Sky." 

"We'll stay the night at your house I called Nate and he said that him and Will are able to go." 

"When you all get here, we'll figure out who's riding with who." I said. 

"Sounds good to me." Skylar replied. 

I ended the call and put my cellphone back in my pocket I left the bedroom and walked downstairs. I walked down into the basement and grabbed sleeping bags I walked back up the upstairs and closed the basement door behind me I made my way to the living room. 

"Where are you going with the sleeping bags?" Brandon asked. 

"I was going to move the coffee table and let my friends sleep in the living room." I replied. 

Brandon moved the coffee table and helped me lay the sleeping bags on the floor. 

"When we go to Ocean City tomorrow where will I sleep?" 

"You'll sleep in my room with me unless you don't want too." 

"I'll sleep with you." He smiled. 

A few minutes later my friends and William were knocking at the door I walked over to the door and opened it Skylar, Ryan, Flynn, Breanna, Nate, and William came into the house. I closed the door behind them and locked it. 

"Liv, Ryan and me were going to go to Brick Oven Pizza and get pizza for everyone. Brandon do you like pizza?" Skylar asked. 

"Yes, I like pizza," Brandon answered. 

"Why don't we all go to Brick Oven Pizza for dinner." 

"Good idea." 

I left the living room and walked upstairs to mine and Brandon's room I grabbed my purse and walked back downstairs we left the house. 

"Liv, you and Brandon can ride with us." Skylar offered. 

"Thanks Sky," I smiled. 

Brandon and I followed Ryan and Skylar to their car parked across the street Brandon and I climbed into the backseat we put our seat belts. Skylar followed Nate's SUV, Brandon leaned over and kissed my cheek. 

"Who's riding with who tomorrow?" 

"Bre and Flynn are riding with Nate and Will. Ryan and I are riding with you and Brandon." 

When we arrived in Fells Point Skylar parked the car and killed the engine Ryan, Skylar, Brandon, and I removed our seat belts and climbed out of the car. We followed Nate, Will, Bre, and Flynn inside Brick Oven Pizza and ordered pizza. 

"Baby go find a table and I'll wait for our order." Brandon suggested. 

I walked away and found a table I pulled out a chair and sat down at the table and waited for Brandon. William walked towards the table. 

"Mind if I join you and Brandon?" 

"I don't mind." 

William pulled out a chair and sat down next to me Nate and Brandon joined us at the table we ate our pizza and chatted. After we left Brick Oven Pizza my friends and I walked around Fells Point. 

"Brandon, would you like to go to The Soundgarden?" 

"Yes," 

Brandon and I entered The Soundgarden and walked around the record store. 

"Have you bought anything from here?" He asked curiously. 

"I have bought a lot of CDs and DVDs from here." I said. 

Brandon and I each bought a CD he bought Alice In Chains and I bought In This Moment after we paid for our CD's we left the store and met up with my friends and William. We all walked back to their cars Brandon and I climbed back inside the backseat of Skylar's car. We put on our seat belts Skylar started the engine and drove away. When we arrived back at mine and Brandon's house Skylar parked across the street and killed the engine Ryan, Skylar, Brandon, and I removed our seat belts and climbed out of the car. We walked across the street I walked up the front steps and unlocked the front door. I walked inside the house with Brandon, Skylar, Ryan, Breanna, Nate, and William we hung out in the living room. 

"Liv, can we watch a movie?" Ryan asked. 

"Yes, but make sure it's a movie everyone will like." I said. 

Later on, that night everyone sat in the living room and watched The Lost Boys. I curled into Brandon's side he wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest he kissed my forehead I felt my eye lids start to get heavy and fell asleep.