chapter 4: Back to Reality

*A/N: I hope you guys liked the double update yesterday cus I had a lot of time so I decided to publish 2 chapters.*

Jin-ae POV:

I was in fast sleep when I felt someone shaking me to wake up while calling my name.

?? - "Jinae-yah, yah wake up, Jinae-yah, I said wAKE UPUPUPUPUP"

I flinched at the loud voice that spoke, it was Sooyeong's.

I opened my eyes to see that she was shaking me aggressively while shouting at me to wake up.

Me- "What?"

I asked, frustrated.

Sooyeong- "What do you mean 'what'? We need to go and pack already"

Me - "What time is it?"

Sooyeong - "It's already 3:50am, we're leaving at 4 aren't we?"

Me - "5 more minutes, you guys had the chance to sleep while I got the snacks"

Sooyeong - "No you are not, get your ass up young woman"

Me - "5 more minutessss"

Sooyeong - "We need to LEAVE so NO. Get the fuck up, we still need to fix the place up, get ready, pack our things, wash up, check out, and we agreed that we'd bike around for a while"

I groaned and turned my back towards her.

Sooyeong- "There's three of us, Jin-ae. It's gonna take a hell lot longer. We don't have multiple bathrooms and I take a long time to get ready"

She babbled, trying to convince me to get up.

Me- "Then take a shorter amount of time to get ready"

I mumbled, barely understandable. Sooyeong sighed and shook me once again.

Sooyeong- "Get upppp we have to gooooo, you can sleep on the airplane!!"

She whined, frustrated at my stubbornness.

I would be too, but unlike those two, I want to get as much sleep as possible before the new school year starts, we're seniors of Pete's sake. I barely got any sleep last school year what more of this school year?

I pulled the blanket over my head while groaning, not wanting to get up.

I heard footsteps leading away and finally tried to go back to sleep.

Suddenly, I heard inaudible whispers from a short distance but didn't think much of it.

Sooyeong - "Girl you thought I was leaving you alone to sleep, LET'S GO"

She said, as I felt 4 arms grabbing me. 2 of them holding my hands and the other 2 holding my feet.

Me - "ow, ow, oW Sooyeong MY ARMS"

Sooyeong - "Stop with your barking and go take a damn shower already"

I was too tired to respond, but the next thing I know I'm in a bathtub.

I groaned but was cut off by clothes being thrown in my face.

Me - "STOP THROWING STUFF AT ME"

Sooyeong - "THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME TODAY. HURRY UP, YOU HAVS 10 MINUTES"

We both argued, Ayeong standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Me - "Jezus Christ"

I said under my breath, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

I got up and locked the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower, I didn't have time for the bathtub.

I took a quick shower and did what I usually do in the morning when getting ready.

Which wasn't much. Was just me washing my face with cold water to wake myself up, a bit of sunscreen, and, sometimes, putting my contacts in.

I got out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes, putting them in the plastic I brought to use as a laundry basket.

Once I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Sooyeong getting a few drinks from the little refrigerator in the hotel room. Soda, juice, water, all of the above.

She put them in a bag and zipped it closed.

Me - "What are you doing?"

I asked.

Sooyeong - "Hey, you never know when you might need them. And I might get thirsty on the plane"

Ayeong - "We can buy coffee in the airport though-"

Sooyeong - "Waste of money"

She quickly replied.

Me - "We still have to pay for those, you know that right?"

Sooyeong paused as I said that and sighed, putting the drinks back into the fridge.

They both nodded their heads.

I made my way to the bag I brought and took Ayeong's belongings as well and handed it to her. I made sure we didn't leave anything and waited at the front door til the both of them came out already.

Me - "Sooyeong— "

I paused and sighed as she looked at me.

Me- "Drop them and put them back"

She looked at the coke and sighed in defeat, placing it back in the mini fridge.

Sooyeong - "Fine then"

She slipped passed me with her luggage and we all went out together. Don't worry, we didn't forget to check out.

We bought a few souvenirs and biked around like we said before, taking in the cold morning air.

After getting a few drinks to have, we made our way to the airport and waited for our flight to be announced.

I fell asleep in the taxi on the way to the airport because these two felt the need to stalk someone early in the morning.

It was currently 5 am which meant we had 2 more hours til our flight.

~few hours later~

Jin-ae POV:

We made it to the airport safely and we're now done with the procedures, all we needed to do was sit and wait til it was time to make our way to the boarding gate.

Me - "Wait, hold on I need to go to the bathroom real quick, be right back"

Sooyeong - "But- okay- be quick, we might need to leave soon"

I nodded in response while swiftly walking to the girl's bathroom

I didn't need to do much so I finished quickly, washed my hands, and ran out of the bathroom to catch up with the 2.

I was gonna look up and apologize but when I looked up, I found a familiar face looking back at me, his head slightly tilted to the side.

?? - "We always seem to be bumping into each other don't we?"

*A/N:

Word count: 1043
Date Published: Jan. 21, 2021

It may or may not be moving kind of slow cus these chapters weren't really focused on their relationship but the next chapters are better.