chapter 10: The Finding of the Wild Baboon

*A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I already have what's going to happen in mind and I have very little motivation to even write or do anything. But I'll continue anyways so enjoy*

Third-person POV:

Few months into their senior life, everything was going with the flow.

A few small arguments here and there but their friendship got stronger, they all met Jisung and would hangout from time to time.

Oh and Jisung finally got his license, he drives them around when they need it.

Sooyeong and Jisung were now completely comfortable with each other and would just laugh about the time Sooyeong was incredibly clingy towards him.

They were now in the cafeteria having lunch and just talking about random stuff as always.

Moonbin - "Oh yea have to guys heard there's gonna be like some new students"

Jin-ae - "I honestly don't understand why they enroll when there's like 5 more months til school ends"

Eunwoo - "Yea and I heard like 2 of them are going to be in our class"

Jin-ae - "Good luck to us"

Jin-ae got a piece of tonkatsu and lazily tossed it in her mouth then got some rice after

Sooyeong - "I know right, like why transfer in the middle of the school year? Should've done it at the start or something"

She rolled her eyes

Ayeong - "Let's just hope they're not 'those' kinda of new girls"

Ayeong said, trying not to start a negative talk.

Moonbin- "Yea, hopefully"

He agreed as everybody else did as well, nodding their heads.

Before they knew it, the bell rang and they all got up and kept their things.

They put their lunch trays where they usually put it every after lunch and made their way to their respective classrooms.

After saying their goodbye's, they all went back to their classrooms.

On their way to their classes, Eunwoo walked beside Jin-ae while Moonbin, Ayeong and Sooyeong walked ahead of them.

While Eunwoo and Jin-ae were walking side by side, Jin-ae felt a hand brush by hers lightly and so did Eunwoo but they both ignored it, not wanting anything to be awkward.

She slightly moved away to stop it from happening and broke the silence with a question.

Jin-ae - "How do you think the new girls will be like?"

Eunwoo - "Hopefully normal"

Jin-ae - "What do you mean by normal, them not drooling over some people in our class?"

She joked and Eunwoo chuckled.

Eunwoo - "I mean, I guess you can say that"

Jin-ae - "Yea well just hope for the best but prepare for the worse I guess"

Eunwoo - "Agreed"

They walked into the classroom and sat down while getting out the things needed.

Mr. Choi - "Hello class, have a good lunch?"

Some nodded some groaned in response.

Jin-ae - "Wait, is it history?"

Sooyeong - "I honestly don't know"

Mr. Choi - "I'm sure some of you heard about new students coming to our school and 2 of them will be in ur class"