chapter 7: A Big Warm Hug

*A/N: Again, a little trigger warning, there may be sensitive scenes that may trigger some past trauma's. So please, when you see another warning before another part and the word triggers you, skip until the end and scroll until you see another sign saying that the scene stopped*

Jin-ae POV:

I felt a hand on my shoulder roughly spin me around, enough to knock off the pepper spray out of my hands.

Someone pinned a roughly against the wall and looked into my eyes. I recognized those eyes, they belonged to someone I resented the most...

That cheating son of a bitch..

(here's the TRIGGER WARNING, it may trigger some trauma of s3xu41 assault or any subjects related to that cus I don't know what to categorize whatever he is about to do so please skip until you see something like this telling you the scene is done, thank you. And this Wooyoung isn't the kpop idol from ATEEZ thank you)

Wooyoung- "Fancy seeing you here"

He said with a smirk on my face while taking my chin and lifting it. I let out a sigh while rolling my eyes.

Obviously terrified but irritated and annoyed at his sudden presence.

Me - "What are you doing here"

I spoke sternly, hoping the panic would wear off.

Wooyoung - "Well.. I saw a familiar face in the mall, so I followed"

This creep

Me - "Hah, this is so cliche"

I scoffed under my breath, enough for him to hear it, trying to put my mind in another place.

Wooyoung - "What?"

He questioned, as his smirk disappeared from his face and was replaced with a confused expression.

The change of subject was, somehow, working.

Me - "You did this to me in a dark looking.. alley? Have you been watching too many movies?"

I said while roughly throwing his hands off my face and pushing him off of me, trying to stay calm.

I wanted to run away, but my legs were frozen in panic and in fear, I wasn't in control of them at the moment.. I hated it.

Wooyoung - "So you're still the same stubborn girl I knew aren't you?"

Me - "Well maybe I am.. what are you gonna do about it?"

I said without thinking.

The look he gave made me realize that I didn't defend myself, I had just provoked him even more.

He took slow steps closer to me as I stood my ground, trying to show him that he doesn't look like a threat to me.

Wooyoung - "Maybe.. just maybe..leave bit of more trauma in your tiny little world filled with them. Don't act so strong and brave babe, we both know how fucking weak you are"

He said with another unsettling smirk on his face causing wrinkles to form.

Trapping me between his arms, he lifted my chin once again, this time looking down on my lips.

I tried to control my breathing, I didn't wanna show that I was scared of him, the more power he would think he has the more he'll continue enjoying this little "game" of his.

Wooyoung - "Still remember how in love you were with me"

Me - "Yea, actually I do too. But guess what, those days are at the back of my head. And you being the cheater you are, it was easier to get over than I expecte-"