chapter 13: Just Another Day

*A/N: yay, another update. thank you for 100 reads -v- not a lot of people are keeping up with the story cus I'm barely updating and like I said my motivation is down the drain rn so bare with me :D. Ty again for 100 reads.

Jin-ae POV:

I quietly opened the door and stepped outside of the house, taking the two sides of my coat and wrapping it around me securely as the cold wind rushed by, sending chills down my spine.

I slipped on some crocs and strolled around the village, taking in the cold morning air.

Letting out a tired sigh, I tried waking myself up by giving myself some light slaps on my cheeks.

I continued up a little hill I saw, near a small park for dogs to play in. I walked up to the hill slowly, still tired from waking up.

I took my last steps to the top of the hill and finally made it, I took in the fresh morning air while looking at the sun rise in front of me.

A few seconds of enjoying the view I heard foot steps behind me.

Automatically, I looked at where the sound was coming from and saw a familiar figure walking up the small hill, rubbing their hands on both arms while shivering.

It didn't take long for the person to finally make it up the hill, a few feet away to my left.

Me - "What are you doing up here without a coat or anything?"

They looked at me with squinted eyes and looked back at the view

Eunwoo - "I didn't know it would be this cold in the morning"

I let out a sigh and looked back at the view while taking my coat off.

I walked up to him and held it out in front of him.

He looked at the coat then back at me, quickly shaking his head after.

Eunwoo - "No, no, no, it's fine, you can keep it"

He said while pushing my hand back

Me - "Just take it while I'm offering it to you"

I said while stretching out my hand in front of him again. He pushed my hand back, declining it once again.

Eunwoo - "You need to keep yourself warm too, it was my fault that I didn't bring a coat out with me"

He explained, insisting that I keep it with me.

Me - "Ok then, don't regret doing this later"

I responded, putting my coat back on and crossed my arms, right over left.

Few seconds later I heard sniffling beside me, I sighed and looked at Eunwoo who was now, not only shivering but sniffling as well.

Me - "I told you so"

I took my coat off and wrapped it around him.

Eunwoo - "How about you?"

Me - "I'm wearing a thick hoodie, I'm fine"

He nodded unsurely and slipped both his hands though the arm holes and sighed in satisfaction. I put the hood over my head and crossed my arms, again, right over left.

Me - "Warmer?"

He nodded his head slowly while having a small satisfied smile on his face.

I let out a quiet chuckle and looked back at the view, watching the sun rise.

Eunwoo - "Who knew you could be this caring"

He said while bumping his shoulder with mine, teasingly. I turned towards him, arms still crossed.