chapter 48: Initiation

A/n: any guesses for the ending?

- 2 weeks later -

Jin-ae POV:

I was in my lecture, listening and taking down notes, until a sudden thought popped into my mind.

I haven't seen him for quite a long time, I can't see him next weekend and the last time I saw him was last last weekend for my birthday.

I have a bit of time to visit him after classes, what should I bring?

Do I have time to make something? I mean the thought and effort is what counts, right?

Think Jin-ae, think....

Binggo, now I know what to bring.. or possibly make.. if I ever have the time.

Professor- "Jin-ae, can you please answer the question on the board?"

I snapped out of my thought and looked at the board, reading the question.

Me- "Oh, sorry, of course"

I nodded my head and re-read it again, slowly standing up to answer the question.

~a few minutes later~

Finally, the last bell of the day rang. Signaling that the class was over.

Everybody shared the same sigh of relief and started packing their things.

I took my things and properly put them into my bag, making sure nothing gets crumpled.

After thanking the teacher, I caught up to Yazmin and walked beside her, towards wherever she was going.

Me- "Do we have anything to study or maybe review?"

I asked.

She looked up and thought for a second and slowly shook her head.

Yazmin- "Not that I know of, why?"

Me- "Just need to have some time to make something"

Yazmin- "Oooo, for your little boyfriend?"

I slightly smiled and nodded.

Yazmin- "Ugh, being single is so annoying when your friend isn't"

Me- "Take your time to find a good guy, a lot of men suck, I just got really lucky with mine"

I bragged and she playfully rolled her eyes.

Yazmin- "Wait, isn't he supposed to be in Korea right now, no?"

She asked.

Me- "I thought so too until I found out he took a little hiatus just to be here for my birthday"

Yazmin- "Oh God, so romantic"

I laughed at her reaction as she nudged my shoulder.

Yazmin- "Welllllll, since we surprisingly don't really have anything, go make the thing for your little boyfriend. Byieee"

Pushing my towards the dorm to get my stuff, she went ahead to wherever she was planning to go to and eventually I was left in the room alone.

I sighed in exhaustion and cracked my back, twisting it from side to side.

Me- "Oh that was a good crack"

I said in satisfaction. I finally stood up to get myself dressed and took my wallet, phone, whatever I needed and put it all in one small bag.

Me- "Let's gooo"

I hummed to myself, getting the keys for the apartment and securely putting it in my shoe.