chapter 50: The End

A/n: last chapter you guys, congrats on finishing this long ass book.

Third person POV:

Ayeong- "What? What do you mean?"

Eunwoo- "Who she heard, saw, and whatever, wasn't me"

Sooyeong sighed.

Sooyeong- "You expect us to believe that?"

Eunwoo- "That's why I'm trying to explain"

Ayeong- "Okay, so who was it?"

Eunwoo- "My mom-"

Sooyeong- "Your mom? Sorry what-"

Eunwoo- "Let me finish, I don't have a lot of time"

Sooyeong- "She heard your voice, is that not enough proof?"

Eunwoo- "That wasn't me!"

He defended, getting frustrated.

Ayeong- "Sooyeong.. give him some time to explain"

Eunwoo- "Thank you"

Ayeong- "You have 5 minutes"

Eunwoo- "What-"

Sooyeong- "Take it or leave it"

Eunwoo- "Welp, it's the best I'm gonna get"

- Flashback -

That day, I went to get some groceries, enough to make me last for the rest of the stay.

I don't know how she knew I was going out enough to make time for whatever she had in mind, but I'm suspecting that she kept a tail on me.

Secretary- "Ma'am, we've come up with a plan"

He spoke as she looked up at him

EM [Eunwoo mom]- "What is it"

Secretary- "This is how it's going to go"

. . . . .

EM- "Where did you find him? This is perfect"

Secretary- "They're about the same height, sound uncannily similar and for the hair, we can style that anytime"

Eunwoo's mother laughed.

EM- "Oh what would I do without you.."

. . . . .

Secretary- "He's out of the house, here's the key, faster, get inside"

The two nodded and the girl waited somewhere near the elevator to wait for Jin-ae while the boy went all the way up to Eunwoo's place and picked the lock to open the door.

Secretary- "She's coming, get ready in your places"

They nodded as the girl hid the ear piece and shoved it in her pocket.

Jin-ae then came into place with a paper bag of food, and made her way to the elevator.

They rode the elevator together and the girl went ahead. Going along with the plan.

She cheerfully smiled as she knocked on his door. The door opened and it went along as planned.

I got back after a while and found the two rushing out of the building.

I was confused as to why the two strangers were such in a hurry, but I ignored it and casually made my way upstairs.

Strange thing is, the door was unlocked. I also found some food bag outside the door with some other things in the paper bag.