chapter 15: The Dinner

A/N: *the souvenier part is made up, I don't think there's a place like that in Korea

Third Person POV:

~at the mall~

Ayeong told the whole story that happened on the bus to Sooyeong, keeping her word.

She told it with excitement, exaggeration and a lot of hand movements.

Jin-ae - "Ok, Ayeong. I think that's enough you've told the same part over and over again"

She said, patting Ayeong on the back.

Sooyeong - "Why? I like hearing the story"

Sooyeong smiled, nudging Jin-ae.

Ayeong - "Right?? You should've been there. Although the whole situation left me dumbfounded and scared, it would've been way cooler if you saw it with your own eyes. She was so cool!"

Jin-ae laughed, flattered by her friend's words.

Jin-ae - "Don't overexaggerate it, Ayeong. That's as cool as it's gonna get because that's the most I can do. Anything more and I'm pulling a muscle"

Sooyeong - "Grandma"

She teased.

Jin-ae - "Hey, I just gave up on my stamina ok?"

She defended herself, Sooyeong chuckled and swung her arm around Jin-ae.

Sooyeong - "More like your stamina gave up on you"

Jin-ae - "Yea, yea, yea, ms. I'm more athletic"

Sooyeong let out a laugh and Ayeong tapped Jin-ae on the shoulder.

Ayeong - "There's ice cream!"

She excitedly said, continuously tapping
Jin-ae.

The three then made their way to the ice cream shop inside and ordered what they wanted.

Sooyeong - "You guys wanna buy anything? There are a bunch of nice and cute stores here"

She asked, looking around and at the shops.

Ayeong - "Yea sure! I wanted to get some stationary stuff"

Ayeong replied, eating her ice cream.

Sooyeong - "Ok then let's goooo"

After finishing their ice cream, they went into multiple stores, looking around and buying stuff as well as having fun with each other.

Ayeong suggested this one part of the mall that consisted of souvenirs all over Asia like little figures of famous dishes in that country, printed out key chains of well-known places, stuff toys, t-shirts, paintings, etc.

Ayeong - "Let's go inside, it looks really nice"

They all agreed and went inside of the store.

Everything was in order, according to which country they came from. It was a pretty huge store

Sooyeong - "Waaaaaah, isn't this Railay beach? It's so pretty"

She said in awe, as she eyed the painting.

Ayeong - "this one too"

Ayeong pointed out, holding up a cute little key chain in her hand from Japan.

While the two of them were together, Jin-ae was just strolling through the store while looking at the items.

She got to the "Philippines" corner and suddenly got reminded of Eunwoo.