chapter 28: Clueless

A/n: Yk sometimes I just hate typing on a phone or even a computer because sometimes the phone doesn't correct the words for some reason and the computer I write on doesn't correct it at all. "I wanted you before you asked for it" n o. That was a mistake I am sorry.

Third person POV:

They were both sitting down, eating their lunch peacefully and the others were as well. Jin-ae looked up at everyone to see them distracted with one another.

She took the chance and quickly swallowed her food.

Jin-ae- "Hey, how are we gonna tell them"

She whispered to Eunwoo. He looked at her then back at everyone and shrugged.

Eunwoo- "Let them figure it out themselves? Easiest way"

He whispered back.

Jin-ae- "Are we gonna be open about it?"

Eunwoo- "Are you okay with that?"

She nodded in response.

Jin-ae- "Yea, I'm fine with it. Are you?"

He nodded as well, looking back at his food. Jin-ae shifted a little closer to Eunwoo and softly tapped his shoulder.

Eunwoo- "Hm?"

Jin-ae- "What if we just drop subtle hints about it"

Eunwoo- "What do you mean?"

Jin-ae- "Like always hanging out together and then always looking at each other and then suddenly we can act like they caught us holding hands when we're all hanging out together"

Eunwoo- "Yea, sure. And then-"

Sooyeong- "What are you two whispering about?"

She said suspiciously.

They both looked at her at the same time, back at each other then back at everyone else that had their attention on the two — now with innocent smiles.

Eunwoo- "Nothing"

Jin-ae- "Nothing"

They both said simultaneously and went back to eating their food.

Ayeong and Moonbin on the other hand, looked at each other and then back at the two teasingly.

Moonbin- "How long do you think til they start dating"

Ayeong- "How much are we betting"

They whispered to each other.

Moonbin- "I'm betting 500 won"

Ayeong- "I'll bet 1000"

Moonbin looked at her and she looked at him. They shook on it and placed when the two might start dating.

Moonbin- "I bet by next week, they'll start dating"

Ayeong- "Pft, next week? I'll give it about 1-2 days"

Moonbin- "By tomorrow?"

Ayeong- "Yea or the day after"

If only they knew. ..

Moonbin- "I have a good feeling I'm right"

He said confidently.

That's a false feeling Moonbin, I'm sorry.

Ayeong- "Nah, I'm definitely right"

She responded, shoving away Moonbin's confidence.

If you did this bet yesterday then yea you would've been right. You're close though.