chapter 44: time skip

A/n: *it's been too long since I've been T the airport so I don't know and I have forgotten how shit works so- pardon me :D*

Third person POV:

Months went by and they chose their universities that they got into.

Eunwoo decided he was going to stay in Korea and go to Hankuk university like he wanted to and Jin-ae was accepted into Harvard and Oxford university but decided to go to Stanford University where she'd decided to take up law.

What happened to the stuffed toy? Jin-ae gave it to Eunwoo as a little company with the bracelet that she bought when she was in the mall with Sooyeong and Ayeong.

As for the whole other group members, they decided to go for the best colleges they got into even if that meant that they had to go abroad.

Even so, they would still keep in touch as much as possible.

Though Jin-ae insisted on taking the car with Hwang-Jae, her dad and Jisung to the airport, Hwang-Jae said that she could spend time with Eunwoo before she left for the US.

Eunwoo and Eunjae were now in front of her gate, waiting for her to arrive. Yes, Eunjae wanted to tag along.

After a few seconds, Jin-ae greeted the both of them with her slightly messy hair, as she just woke up, and her half closed eyes.

Jin-ae- "Why couldn't I just stay in Korea? I don't have the energy to wake up this early, it's 2:30 am"

She whined as she had her luggage loosely hanging by the tip of her hands.

Eunwoo- "Do you need help with that?"

Jin-ae- "Yes please"

She said as she slowly handed it to Eunwoo who took the luggage and pulled her closer to him by her arm at the same time.

Eunjae- "Eonnie, your parents and Jisung oppa said they were going to go ahead"

Jin-ae- "So that's why I didn't see them, where's Ayeong though?"

Eunwoo- "Met up with the rest, Bin came to pick her up"

Jin-ae- "Oh ok"

She said as she nodded her head.

Eunwoo- "Let's go?"

And with that, they walked out of the village and looked for a taxi.

On the way there, Jin-ae and Eunjae had a little chat.

Eunjae- "Eonnie"

Jin-ae- "Hm?"

Eunjae- "Should I tell Oppa today?"

Jin-ae- "Tell?"

Eunjae- "Little come out of the closet"

Jin-ae- "Ohhh, are you comfortable enough with it?"

Eunjae nodded her head and looked at Eunwoo who was a head of the both of them.

Eunjae- "Better tell him now before I start procrastinating again"

Jin-ae chuckled while nodding.

Jin-ae- "Good luck with it"

Eunjae- "Should I tell him now?"

Jin-ae- "Of course, it's your choice anyways"

Eunjae- "He might be too distracted with you leaving, yea I'll tell him now"

She took Jin-ae by the wrist and asked her to accompany her while it was going to happen.

Soon they were walking beside him, waiting for the right moment.