chapter 37: Exposed or Kept Safe?

A/N: ty for 500 reads :DDDDD I really appreciate it -v-

Third Person POV:

Moobin- "So what are you doing here?"

Moonbin asked with a bit of amusement in his voice, trying to hide it.

Eunwoo- "Hm? Oh, uhm you know just taking a break from studying"

He said, trying to sound convincing.

Moonbin- "Funny, you never take breaks from studying. Especially since the SAT is coming up?"

Eunwoo felt dumbfounded, of course his best friend would know about that.

Moonbin- "Hm? Or do you-"

Eunwoo- "Who said I don't change"

Moonbin- "You've been like that since, idk, 5th grade? Whenever there was a test coming up, even if there wasn't, you would always be studying"

Eunwoo- "Well maybe things have changed and I know what's best for me now"

He said confidently

Moonbin- "Really? Or did a special someo-"

Jin-ae- "ow, fuck"

She said as someone pushed her and stepped on her foot, causing her to limp out of her hiding spot and be in the spot light.

Moonbin raised an eye brow suspiciously.

Moonbin- "Jin-ae? What are YOU doing here? Aren't you supposed to be studying too?"

Jin-ae- "it's the weekend, I don't study much on the weekends"

Moonbin- "Yea you can go talk to the messages you've left on delivered"

Jin-ae- "That's only cus I was with friend having fun"

Moonbin-"Oh so you came here together?"

Jin-ae- "No"

She replied, Moonbin then eyed her outfit and let out a scoff

Moonbin- "Then why are you wearing his coat?"

fuck she thought

Eunwoo- "How are you so sure it's mine?"

Moonbin- "That's literally your favorite coat, you wear it all the time when it's autumn or spring"

Jin-ae- "How are you sure it's his though?"

Moonbin- "Fine, if that's not gonna make you admit it then.. "

He looked at Jin-ae, smiled then tilted his head trying to act cute making Jin-ae cringe.

Moonbin- "Wanna go out with me?"

Eunwoo furrowed his eye brows and had a frown form on his face, Jin-ae shook her head disgusted and waved her hand from side to side.

Jin-ae- "No thank you"

He kept the same smile on his face and started walking towards her, trying to hold back his laugh.

Moonbin- "But I'll be a great boyfriend, I promise"

Moonbin walked towards Jin-ae and checked the coat around her. He eyed Eunwoo's reaction and was amused to see him slightly glaring.

Moonbin- "Smells like you"

Jin-ae- "Pardon?-"

Moonbin- "I meant Eunwoo, dumbass. How is this not your coat? It smells like you AND it's in your size"